Forex Derivative EA

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: REQ: forex derivative EA

What's up with dll? :cry:

I think the DLL has the verification code of the purchased EA so the buyer does not want to post it due to fear of being sniffed out. Perhaps he can give it so somebody he trusts to "cook" the DLL and take the code out and then share it. Is this the case?

What's up with dll? :cry:

I think the DLL has the verification code of the purchased EA so the buyer does not want to post it due to fear of being sniffed out. Perhaps he can give it so somebody he trusts to "cook" the DLL and take the code out and then share it. Is this the case?

hmm quite possible... but i doubt it. The sellers will have the buyers account number.. so what are they going to do? Call the police? They dont know who the account holder is personally.. they only have their account number.. not name and address!

Anyway.. lets wait for tango to give us the dll folder. Stop teasing us!!

If anything, lets all get together, pay $10 each for the EA and move on

Back test result for EU 2008, with hedging, using the "educated" version and dll.

http://www.4shared.com/file/109039845/76bba4e9/FD_backtest.html

good result, though sometimes it let a good profit (>100pips) turns to loss.

Hi clovely,

Despite serveral attempt for the backtesting, I am still unable to produce the results that you provide. Fact is my results are a far cry from the offical backtest shown in the offical website. Would you be kind enough to shed some light on your backtest process? I am currently using Alpari databank.

Has anyone able to produce a similar result for all the years 2006 to 2009 shown in the website? Appreicate any feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

Hi clovely,

Despite serveral attempt for the backtesting, I am still unable to produce the results that you provide. Fact is my results are a far cry from the offical backtest shown in the offical website. Would you be kind enough to shed some light on your backtest process? I am currently using Alpari databank.

Has anyone able to produce a similar result for all the years 2006 to 2009 shown in the website? Appreicate any feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

Collin, there is nothing special with my backtest process (I think) but I just realised that my data quality is only 25%, so I will get the correct data and test again.

Hi guys..

i need your help.. i used this EA but am facing the following problems:

1: i installed the EA as mentioned in the manual but now whenever i open the metatrader 4 it crahes down giving all the

technical details for the crash.

2: where to get the key. they mentioned in the manual to download the key from the members area. when u go to the

forex derivative members area it asks u to put in ur id and password.. what is the id n passoword here.. n where to get it

i could not find anything on the main page where i can sign up or become a member.

thanks (in Advance)

Hi guys..

1: i installed the EA as mentioned in the manual but now whenever i open the metatrader 4 it crahes down giving all the

2: where to get the key. they mentioned in the manual to download the key from the members area. when u go to the

forex derivative members area it asks u to put in ur id and password.. what is the id n passoword here.. n where to get it

i could not find anything on the main page where i can sign up or become a member.

thanks (in Advance)

1. I do not know the answer to this, probably a technical issue with your PC?

2. The id & pwd are given to you once you buy the EA. For testing, you can use the key as from the "educated" version posted earlier in the thread. I already bought an official copy to support the programmer.

Hi guys..

thanks (in Advance)

For problem 1...often this happens if your metatrader build is outdated. Try liveupdate, then close and reopen MT4...

Collin, there is nothing special with my backtest process (I think) but I just realised that my data quality is only 25%, so I will get the correct data and test again.

I believe 25% modelling is as far as we get, since I am getting this value as well. Thanks sgteo for the clarifications.

Can I confirm with you on your databank? It seems that you are using FXClearing. I have downloaded a copy of it but FXClearing does not provide the historical data dating back to 2008. Other than this, I am not sure if I miss out anything else. The parameters used are same as the original educated ex4, except hedging which is changed to 'true'. I am currently using v224 MT4 for the test.

Norman, are you also using Alpari data platform for the testing? Can you also shed some light on your testing procedures?

forexample, I am using Alpari MT4 platform and the databank provided by Alpari. I just test using the dll and the educated ex4 provided. Additoinal steps include converting the M1 data to M5, M15, M30, M60, M240 and D1 (or 1440). Ensure the "Allow DLL imports" and "Allow external experts import" are ticked (under Options->Expert Advisors).

I am attaching the 2008 backtest results. Strangely this is the 4th attempt I am doing but the results are still the same. Can any parties help to provide some guidance on this?

http://www.4shared.com/file/109094543/2fda52f3/MyBT.html

Thanks again for all the help.

Regards,

Collin

i match cloverly's tests. with 1 minute timeframe 25% is as good as youre going to get without tik data.

And from your tests you think this is worth it? Only asking cause I always respect your opinion on these EA's, we seem to pass the same bots.

yes. i do. support the author by purchasing it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician