II VIP Membership - FREE upgrade for OLD and ACTIVE Members

I would love to take advantage of the complimentary VIP membership offer. I have been a loyal user and big fan of Indo for many years. Through my experience, I have gained a deep understanding of what an "indicator" means in trading. It has been an incredible journey to witness Indo's growth and success.

Cheers and here's to your continued growth and success for many more years to come! 🙂

Caesar

• Administrator

On 5/7/2024 at 11:24 PM, johnbest said:

hey admin, 

Do I have to start in this new form as a newbie.... !!!!!. old contribution of No use.... 😐

Yes, I’m afraid so, starting from the beginning my dear friend.

And have you received my email a few days ago...?!!

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Apollo said:

Yes, I’m afraid so, starting from the beginning my dear friend.

And have you received my email a few days ago...?!!

@johnbest & @Apollo, if you wait a little bit, I will take a look into that as well and fix it. The post number is still recorded. I just have to run some scripts to update the rank according to the post's number.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'"

5 hours ago, MrAdmin said:

@johnbest & @Apollo, if you wait a little bit, I will take a look into that as well and fix it. The post number is still recorded. I just have to run some scripts to update the rank according to the post's number.

If this is the case, my friend JohnBest here will certainly be very pleased when he sees this since he got way more posts than me, others with more posts previously will be too…