DTTW RoadMap

Electron

Yes, it is not working for me as well,

it's working for me now. I'm not entirely sure how I fixed it. Maybe it was because I downloaded the one that didn't work before downloading this one? Or maybe because I changed the name of the file? (I don't know about this stuff lol)

But I deleted everything and re-installed it and it works now

doesn't work for 8.1.1.7 non fixed (asks for licence), but assume it works for some versions

try download and rename dll from this post - delete last symbol. For me it working on licensed 8.1.1.7 version

not quite sure what was wrong or what fixed it, but I deleted the files and then reinstalled it and it's working now.

Since it's running on regular non-fixed NT, does that mean it will always work? Or will DT2W do something to stop it working in the future? I had a handful of indicators that had been cracked that were working on my old cracked nt8 that just stopped working (asking for a licence) and it's always annoying lol

The dll file from Electron works for me. There is no the .cs file. The previous one with the dll and cs didn't work for me. The .cs file has Compilation error when you try to compile it using the Ninja Editor.

I am now able to attach the indicator to the chart and all the zones are plotted. But I did not see any buy sell arrows as depicted in the video. Did those who can use it, do you get the buy sell arrows?

Addendum ; I was able to see the buy sell arrows in the 1 minute chart. Can't find it in the other time frames.

Edited by RichardGere

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...