Beginners, Please Don't Fall For This Stuff

So I stumbled upon this video by accident, and just by the title I knew it was some scam. This one is so ridiculous, a "strategy" with zero loss!! LOL

Ok I Watched the video, and this girl here is "trading" binary options like she is playing coin toss, and wins every single time. She loads an alligator and CCI indicators on the chart, but not even mention what she is looking at. She only goes "oh gonna open a put here", in places that do not even make sense. You have see this thing lol. What makes me mad is the absurd amount of views and subscribers she has, and a LOT, I mean A LOT of noobs in the comments praising her "trading". Imagine how many people already lost a fortune...

Check it out:

Since she is making advertisement for this Quotex binary options site, my guess is that she has a special version of the platform where she is able to replay the market, so she just memorizes where to take those "trades"

This is NOT trading, people.

• 2 weeks later...
So I stumbled upon this video by accident, and just by the title I knew it was some scam. This one is so ridiculous, a "strategy" with zero loss!! LOL

Ok I Watched the video, and this girl here is "trading" binary options like she is playing coin toss, and wins every single time. She loads an alligator and CCI indicators on the chart, but not even mention what she is looking at. She only goes "oh gonna open a put here", in places that do not even make sense. You have see this thing lol. What makes me mad is the absurd amount of views and subscribers she has, and a LOT, I mean A LOT of noobs in the comments praising her "trading". Imagine how many people already lost a fortune...

Check it out:

Since she is making advertisement for this Quotex binary options site, my guess is that she has a special version of the platform where she is able to replay the market, so she just memorizes where to take those "trades"

This is NOT trading, people.

Binary options trading is really hard, much less flexible that CFD contracts, you have to predict both direction and time, you have to be extremely patient to pick right entry points and the bet size should reflect the odds of winning, most just fall into gambling.

Zero Loss game in other words, increasing Risk for potential Profit, but in return, might possibly blow up their account in a few runs of trade. One of the important subjects in probability theory is called "streak", that's how some Martingale strategies blows up so easily.

In a fair 50-50% game, the odd against a trader is about 60%, with 10% being commission. But emotional factor is another 30-40%, because most traders can't stand the "RED" font and volatility of the market.

Now, losses are inevitable, question is how to reduce it? My answer to you is, no matter what strategy, or whatsoever indicator you are developing. Stay with Trend, Discipline, equity size management. Develop something based on Trend, trust me, will help you to go in a very long run.

Time prediction can be certain. However, many years of hardcore research show, predictions can only be accurately pinpointed to 1-2 weeks of uncertainty, this is what naysayers will never tell you, it is not a very reliable thing to go for. Even if you could predict the price, it is still a wildcard with 3-4% error tolerance, while Trend and the magnitude price movement again, always win without any exception. Go for the Technicals and Trend. Hope you win more.

Mun Chun

Zero Loss game in other words, increasing Risk for potential Profit, but in return, might possibly blow up their account in a few runs of trade. One of the important subjects in probability theory is called "streak", that's how some Martingale strategies blows up so easily.

In a fair 50-50% game, the odd against a trader is about 60%, with 10% being commission. But emotional factor is another 30-40%, because most traders can't stand the "RED" font and volatility of the market.

Now, losses are inevitable, question is how to reduce it? My answer to you is, no matter what strategy, or whatsoever indicator you are developing. Stay with Trend, Discipline, equity size management. Develop something based on Trend, trust me, will help you to go in a very long run.

Time prediction can be certain. However, many years of hardcore research show, predictions can only be accurately pinpointed to 1-2 weeks of uncertainty, this is what naysayers will never tell you, it is not a very reliable thing to go for. Even if you could predict the price, it is still a wildcard with 3-4% error tolerance, while Trend and the magnitude price movement again, always win without any exception. Go for the Technicals and Trend. Hope you win more.

Mun Chun

Not clear how you quanitfy "emotional factor" as negative in terms of odds, as these are unrelated events. I can be emotional but my trades from independent observer's view is just random betting with same 50/50 odds.

• 3 months later...
Be extremely careful what kind of info you absorb. From my own personal experience of the past, it's very difficult to unlearn stuff because it gets so hardwired into your brain. And I assure you, in trading you'll have to unlearn a lot of stuff to be consistently profitable (the key word here is consistently).