[req] Big Boy Volume Spread Analysis + Advanced Price Action Mastery by Kaisheng Chew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Johnny last year @ black Friday sale (27 Nov 2020) this course was sold at discounted price of just 299 usd (vsa 99 usd and adv price action @ 199 usd) we can wait for few days for black Friday sale..

Really? Where did you see that? It would be great

I saw it on his Facebook page.. can't share image here.. but not sure if same amount will be repeated this year also.. but if this happens again then we would have to finish gb asap.. as the sale only opens for few days. Also let us look/search for his Udemy course also that way can get idea of his teaching quality.. https://www.facebook.com/kaishengchew/photos/a.118748116452152/202834288043534/?type=3

Edited by techyamit

2nd link doesn't require premium account, downloading now and will share mediafire or mega link once I am done.

Thanks @sapperindi for sharing. Seeing course content of Naked Trading Mastery Course in in udemy, he literally copied the concept from Walter Peters. You can take a look at Naked Forex book to learn the original version.

While Big Boy VSA course content, (maybe) he copied from UrbanForex and (clearly) VSA.

i don't know if any credit is given to any of them.

• 2 years later...