Choosing a Forex Broker

Raquitoka

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What are the main features and tools a beginner trader should look for in a broker before choosing it?

Depend on the country which you live in, you'll have specific options. I just have these things in my mind rn.

Regulations, being ECN, their trading paltform, payment and withdrawal methods

• 2 months later...
Guest DenverPhilips

Selecting a broker that are reliable, regulated by ASIC, CYSEC with a good reputation in the forex market is a good choice.

Select broker that offer good trading conditions like tighter spreads in majorly liquid currency pairs that will prove profitable in the long run.

• 1 month later...
Guest machete
Looks good but I would look for something more reliable and that offers wide asset choice and plenty of liquidity at low cost. Hotforex and Tickmill is my current brokers after extensive test of various FX venues.

• 3 months later...
Guest Suzsi
What are the main factors a beginner trader should look for in a broker before trading live? Because I'm a beginner currently trading with a demo account and looking to go live but have not chosen the right broker yet.

What are the main features and tools a beginner trader should look for in a broker before choosing it?

Well you have to check regulation and make sure that it's at least CySEC (FCA or ASIC much better). Also you will probably need to spend some money to test their execution, frequency of slippage, especially during times of elevated volatility. Last but not least it is also important to assess quality of customer support and their ability to resolve uncommon client issues.

• 1 year later...