[GET] @dvanced get soft+pdf+python

g1080

For the ones interested in advanced get I gathered everything I´ve got from various places. Also added some python code to download free EOD data already in ASCII format compatible with Aget data source.

Only uploaded version 7.5 and portable 8 because 9.1 version is less stable in my exprience and the only addon between version is template function easily solved using page and autopage fuction.

https://[email protected]/folder/PE4GVRqZ#m-Yme583SMsKBj0Mx-AnYA

Edited by g1080

Plz someone repost the mediafire links . The above links are not working

[uSER=55546]raj[/uSER], The links are working.. don't copy links like text.. in fact do write click on single link and select 'copy link address' option.. and then change '@' to 'a' and now open this link in browser.. this problem might have been happening due to css style to shorten the links display..

Hi indo37, those are not included on first link.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

The links still work fine... just use the copy link trick explained in post #9.1 above.

Thanks to Ralph for uploading the videos, and to g1080 for all the other material.

For the ones interested in advanced get I gathered everything I´ve got from various places. Also added some python code to download free EOD data already in ASCII format compatible with Aget data source.

Only uploaded version 7.5 and portable 8 because 9.1 version is less stable in my exprience and the only addon between version is template function easily solved using page and autopage fuction.

Hello bro, link is dead. Can you reupload please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@g1080 - Bro, can you please reupload? thank you!