Logical Trading

yes that is more of what I was thinking with the spring

you can be a top author too :)

BTC still strong. I just noticed a very nice example of the fractal nature of the markets. We have a Wyckoff schematic inside a Wyckoff schematic. And the smaller schematic also looks like re-accumulation (you can see that price in PHASE B was mostly on the upper half of the range), which reinforces the analysis of strength:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]471[/ATTACH]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know what vital information you are talking about, to me it is the same thing... Futures you have the real volume, though, easier to read. When I trade spot forex, CFDs I use the futures volume on the spot chart.

firstly future lacks 2 days of trading .. secondly spot market has real trade volume info ... future is not liquid

firstly future lacks 2 days of trading .. secondly spot market has real trade volume info ... future is not liquid

But the spot market is tick volume, not real. I am being able to make the VSA analysis just fine with the futures volume, as you can see, and so far being spot on...

IT really doesn´t matter, in the end, as you can see...

Edited by logicgate

@kon

I don´t trade BTC, I was just making an alternative analysis from OP, I went for futures because of the real volume, but I did not even know that it lacks 2 days (that would explain why I have gaps in volume when using futures volume in spot chart).

Can you guys see that the completion of the smaller Wyckoff schematic served as a prelude that the bigger one would complete too? (at least so far)

Check how the schematic contained in the purple lines range have completed today, with a JAC. There is a lot of testing of the creek, I don´t know if I would consider that BUEC, I prefer see the price jumping higher and then coming back, perhaps it will do it in the next couple of days.

Untitled.thumb.png.c3ce83e80412b7d12244ecf5d3472407.png

Just to finish this latest BTC analysis, I updated the schematic a little bit to accommodate the latest data and you can see how the Wyckoff schematic completely very nicely. We did not get a spring at the bottom of the re-accumulation range but, as you know, with trading you will never have perfect textbook examples every time. With experience you start seeing the schematics in all "colors and sizes". I would even say that holding a higher level of support when we got the spring/shakeout in phase C was an extra sign of strength. But, to me, the demand overcoming supply was evident all along the range. Even with the updated schematic you can see how in phase B price still contained most of the time in the upper half of the range.

@kon you can see how it was possible to make the analysis even with 2 days of data missing from spot?

Untitled.thumb.png.57c0c73654668995cdab9f3bdf9bbaae.png

• 6 months later...

I have created one for myself.. here it is

https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/9kJn61S3/file.html. This is weis wave volume .

https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/u4idtOz0/file.html

This is Weis Wave Zig Zag Panel

P.s file extension is .pine ( I have created it in MS Visual studio code) , open it with notepad if you don't have VS installed

Hi Mate Can You Re-upload This Weis Wave Zigzag and Weis Wave Volume Indicators.

Thanks For The Great Share And Programming This Indicators.

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have created one for myself.. here it is

https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/9kJn61S3/file.html. This is weis wave volume .

https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/u4idtOz0/file.html

This is Weis Wave Zig Zag Panel

P.s file extension is .pine ( I have created it in MS Visual studio code) , open it with notepad if you don't have VS installed

Hi Mate I

Tried A Lot Buy Anyone Has This Weis Wave Zigzap Panel Pine Indicator For Trading View Please Help

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...