NT8 - Fixed

thanos

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

being new to this program: What does NO PCID mean and which are its implications?

Thanks

If i am not wrong, many of these applications come with restriction that you can install them on single pc only. They will not work on another pc. with "NO PCID", you can install them on any machine without any restriction.

Thanos,

I don't know if you did this education or got it from somewhere else but from a cursory look, seems to me that trade executions are still being logged. That is, ET is phoning home with a fully calculated machine id. So someone needs to go back and take ET's phone away.

Question: Who has the agile dot net tool that allowed school to be in session? Post that and I think you will find more help in ensuring a top of the class student.

This is the problem, in general, with a major education. The student may pass some exams thinking all is well but still fail the class.

Edited by lbf4223

Thanos,

I don't know if you did this education or got it from somewhere else but from a cursory look, seems to me that trade executions are still being logged. That is, ET is phoning home with a fully calculated machine id. So someone needs to go back and take ET's phone away.

Question: Who has the agile dot net tool that allowed school to be in session? Post that and I think you will find more help in ensuring a top of the class student.

This is the problem, in general, with a major education. The student may pass some exams thinking all is well but still fail the class.

Well I have a simple solution to this problem.

But I will share it on 28th February , on eve of Bday of my Dog, named Toby :) (Toby Fat Boy) yeah I'm creative :P

Thanos,

Hi Bros :)

Am not a reverser ( unfortunately ), but if i remember correctly, finding the I.P. addresses where a software calls home is not very difficult,and it would be possible to fix the "HOSTS" file for eliminating this problem, am i right ???

Hi Bros :)

Am not a reverser ( unfortunately ), but if i remember correctly, finding the I.P. addresses where a software calls home is not very difficult,and it would be possible to fix the "HOSTS" file for eliminating this problem, am i right ???

I think it needs to connect somewhere on startup - I tried with no network and it gave an error message...