leddy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bro :D

TODAY SPECIAL STUFF ! This is a 2016 software ( OmniTrader 2016 with add-ons ) with an Anti jackvoo password ( maybe he has already got a newer version, but i don't know ) LOL =)) >:) ,so, you'll have to PM me after having downloaded the RAR file :

https://www.mirrored.to/files/1UD1IN1K/O_T_2016.rar_links

https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/vf0iyi6g/file.html

https://userscloud.com/44fkzb1wbz3y

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/6dZB5zRWY46zY

https://dropapk.to/xulocimtd53u

Don't forget to PM me when you have D/Led the stuff.

Ciao

Edited by Shenong

I don't know if its pro or normal, it says Pre-Release 3k, Realtime edition

the add-ons are CPRM5&6, Fulcrum1, Guppy1.

but i couldn't find CPRM 6 after installing it.

Were you able to operate stably? I had a problem like this. When downloading the program, it downloads historical data, then it gives an error and closes.

To all Bros who have sent me PW request :)

Thnx for your interest....Normally, i have replied to all of you with PW. Hoping not having forgotten anyone....If it is your case, tell me and i'll fix.

About the questions concerning Omnitrader, and its use, i have to tell you that i have NEVER really used it, just installed, and it was years ago, i don't remember anything.....Not sure if all Reg COdes provided for addons are working, you will have to install and try by yourself...Also, the datafeeds are, if i am right, kind of eSignal, Omnitrader OWN datafeed ( not FREE ), and maybe 1 or 2 others i have forgotten the names of. Sorry.

Moreover, i don't remember at all if these STUFF permit to use EOD FREE datas got from MT4 or any other source......Trying and testing will be your best bet to get answer to your practical questions....

SORRY for not being able to help you more, the stuff is quite oldie, just like me

Enjoy anyway as much as you can :)

S

Were you able to operate stably? I had a problem like this. When downloading the program, it downloads historical data, then it gives an error and closes.

yes the program works fine, just CPRM 6 ins't available, i did not try the data providers, you can use csv files for data, but i had an issue with that as well, but it works with metastock data.

yes the program works fine, just CPRM 6 ins't available, i did not try the data providers, you can use csv files for data, but i had an issue with that as well, but it works with metastock data.

I think I'm making a mistake somewhere. The program is still closing itself automatically. Could you please tell me which files you uploaded and what actions you took?

I think I'm making a mistake somewhere. The program is still closing itself automatically. Could you please tell me which files you uploaded and what actions you took?

first installation i got same problem but after uninstalling it with revo uninstaller, clear all files and registrations and trying again, it works. i think you must install and update it first with the 2nd installer then put the first line cd key. i hope it works for you. sorry for my bad english lol

i haven't uploaded anything,

i first installed the main program, activated with the cd key, then installed the 3k package file, after checking out the program if its running properly i went ahead with the add-ons

Hello, unfortunately I was not successful in the installation. I get the errors in the picture. Can anyone help with these errors?

This is more likely a windows system errors. Omnitrader tends to have these problems.

The solution is to try to install again supporting system programs like VB6, activeX components.

Unfortunately this is a hit or miss trouble shooting.

Alternatively you may consider doing a reset / recovery if you feel that you really want to test out Omnitrader.

Hello, unfortunately I was not successful in the installation. I get the errors in the picture. Can anyone help with these errors?

This is more likely a windows system errors. Omnitrader tends to have these problems.

The solution is to try to install again supporting system programs like VB6, activeX components.

Unfortunately this is a hit or miss trouble shooting.

Alternatively you may consider doing a reset / recovery if you feel that you really want to test out Omnitrader.

Thank you for your interest. For your advice, I deleted it with revo unstaller and reinstalled it. However, the same error still continues. I am using Windows 10, maybe the problem is due to this. And finally, do you have the error that appears in the screen shot?

ow8eg6.png