Shadow Traders Zone

yxyx

So far this system isnt for sale. You have to watch his screen for the signals. I have never been a fan of mechanical systems. I like using volume and value to be used as S/R areas. then watch volume then price. Similar to a Dalton but using volume profile vs. just market structure. For scalping make sure your following the market internals if on a smaller time frame. With all that said, this is a good system. Uses those 123 day S/R core lines and the dynamic trend lines. then using his Renko bars on a pullback. Its a good system, but must understand that market structure still must be in play for it to work. I think I saw a thread that he was thinking of selling it for 6K but nothing absolute at this time. For best trading practices, FT71, shadow traders and dalton the best for newer traders who will not talk BS and you can trust. I really dont know anybody else in futures that can be trusted with your hard earned money.Best software for me MZPack and for the price.I use NT8 so glad to pay for his software.

So far this system isnt for sale. You have to watch his screen for the signals. I have never been a fan of mechanical systems. I like using volume and value to be used as S/R areas. then watch volume then price. Similar to a Dalton but using volume profile vs. just market structure. For scalping make sure your following the market internals if on a smaller time frame. With all that said, this is a good system. Uses those 123 day S/R core lines and the dynamic trend lines. then using his Renko bars on a pullback. Its a good system, but must understand that market structure still must be in play for it to work. I think I saw a thread that he was thinking of selling it for 6K but nothing absolute at this time. For best trading practices, FT71, shadow traders and dalton the best for newer traders who will not talk BS and you can trust. I really dont know anybody else in futures that can be trusted with your hard earned money.Best software for me MZPack and for the price.I use NT8 so glad to pay for his software.

Hi Flash_Trader,

Thanks for your resourceful insight on the system. I've seen some of the videos via his youtube channel.

It's good to know he may sell the system, didn't knew it. Would you mind telling more about 123 day S/R core lines ?

I can't seem to find the indicator - mind telling what the indicator's name is? Where to find it / a site where it is available?

Thanking,

yxyx