Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

Has anyone else noticed with 8.1.1.1 that the cross currencies function that works with the Risk reward function, does not seem to work.

For example if your account currency is CHF or GBP and you pull up a EURJPY chart then when ou right click on a bar for analysis, then it only comes up with the wave form, not the R/R calculation. Also the manual R/R does not work on this chart.

However if your account currency is say $20000 USD and you pull up a USDJPY chart then the R/R function works.

Is this a bug in this build?

Have you had this problem?

Am I doing something wrong?

M

• 2 weeks later...

8.1.1.1 is riddled with problems in my experience even from a new OS build. Crashes often and does not calculate the cross currencies which means the key feature of the RiskReward calculation function does not work on any of the cross currencies and only works when your input currency is USD and the traded pair base is xxxUSD.

If it's xxxJPY or xxxCAD then it malfunctions with an error in the log and does not paint the R/R info on the chart.

• 8 months later...
MTPredictor.8.1.1.1.x64

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lwwuxfzhd2p7i8o/MTPredictor.8.1.1.1.x64.rar/file

https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/SmuMUbPF/file.html

this file all put C:\Program Files\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8

all working but show 8.015.1.

Ok. This one work. Thanks you.

https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/SmuMUbPF/file.html .Zippyshare link is dead. Pls reupload.

Edited by anudora

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone else noticed with 8.1.1.1 that the cross currencies function that works with the Risk reward function, does not seem to work.

For example if your account currency is CHF or GBP and you pull up a EURJPY chart then when ou right click on a bar for analysis, then it only comes up with the wave form, not the R/R calculation. Also the manual R/R does not work on this chart.

However if your account currency is say $20000 USD and you pull up a USDJPY chart then the R/R function works.

Is this a bug in this build?

Have you had this problem?

Am I doing something wrong?

M

For that u have to be multiple currency select thats working fine

• 4 weeks later...