Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

Hi, anyone succeeded in setting tradestation as datafeed for mtp 8.0.15 standalone? I continue getting the error that the xxxdataproducer.unmanaged.dll can not be found, even if I placed it in the Program folder of Tradestation (tried both TS10 and TS9.5). Thanks Edited by eros1973ms

11andao

MT4 to MTP plugin is not working.

Working for me very good.

Before Attach "MTPDataFeed-MQL4.mq4" on MT4 chart. you need to install " Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) and X64 Version 12.030501"

than CMD --- "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" , close DEP.

Working for me very good.

Before Attach "MTPDataFeed-MQL4.mq4" on MT4 chart. you need to install " Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) and X64 Version 12.030501"

than CMD --- "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" , close DEP.

Please explain step wise as how and where to execute this command ?

CMD --- "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" , close DEP.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.....anyway not working....asking for a license

Hi Laser, I have it working. I think DLLs are only for version 64 bit. the usage is quite simple: install the genuine program, then overwrite all DLLs in the folder MTPredictor8.

Pay attention, there will be 2 folders MTPredictor8, one is in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 (indipendently from the folder that you selected for installation), the other will be in the folder selected for installation (for me is C:\MTPredictor8): the DLLs need to be copied in the last one.

ciao

Thanks.....anyway not working....asking for a license

Hi Laser, I have it working. I think DLLs are only for version 64 bit. the usage is quite simple: install the genuine program, then overwrite all DLLs in the folder MTPredictor8.

Pay attention, there will be 2 folders MTPredictor8, one is in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor\MTPredictor 8 (indipendently from the folder that you selected for installation), the other will be in the folder selected for installation (for me is C:\MTPredictor8): the DLLs need to be copied in the last one.

ciao

Sir, can you share me the link for Mtpredictor for 32 bit.

ciao

Dear sir,

I have followed same method for 32 bit, but Mtpredictor is not working. if you have Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 x32 bit DILLs pls share

hi this Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 x32 bit DILLs links

https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/cHySZxGb/file.html

all works u r good works

Dear sir,

Than you so much its working. i have connected Metastock EOD data, after opening chart i cant able to see candle or bars but i can view signals. Total chart is blank and i can see signals pls tell me the solution for this.