[GET] ELWAVE 10.0e + Patch - Working Method ( Not tested by me... Only spreading it..

Shenong

ELWAVE is the premiere automated real-time Elliot Wave software, offering fully labeled charts, projecting targets and exits, trend channels and a Summary that gives a clear and concise overview of signals on multiple time frames.

On top of that you get a charting engine optimized for use with Elliott Wave based trading and a myriad of features such as real-time alerts, extensive scripting capabilities including custom indicators and easy to use, template based, realtime Alerts and Conditions, Scanning and much, much more.

ELWAVE 10 adds Condition Scripts which can be used for instance to define additional entry or exit criteria, such as a trailing-stop, to be used in combination with Elliott Wave based signals. The new Action Scripts allow you to create scripts that connect ELWAVE to other programs (for example your broker's trading interface)1

. In addition ELWAVE 10 offers vastly improved multi-monitor support and numerous other enhancements.

Download:

https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/yu6JnORz/file.html :D

INSTRUCTIONS : If you use metatrader don't forget to copy ElwaveMetaTraderPlugin.dll to the metatrader libraries and ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4 to the metatrader scripts.

Method to make it work: when you run the program, if you add a chart for a pair of smaller tmf, it will give you an error and you have to close the program.

So the the way I found that make it work is: open a chart for a pair, daily candle for a week and make the analysis, it will say that can't do it cause there's no sufficient data, but that's ok.

Let the chart open and now you can open the charts you want for different TMF and different pairs and make the analysis.

Just one thing, normally the program can make realtime feed update but to me it's not working, if want a chart with new data have to open a new chart, but that I can do it easily..

Edited by Shenong

Does anyone else get this problem: when clicking on analyse entire chart Elwave will shut down.

Yes I do. My workaround is to load and analyze the sample file Dow Jones. Then leave it open.

After that I can open my own files and perform the analysis without any shut down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...