Weis Wave MT4 Group Buy

logicgate

Hi there guys.

This indicator here is the best Weis Wave for MT4 I could find. I have the ZZ Wave Volume (from this same seller) and it is very good, but he was kind of astute in this one because instead of making the indicator all in one, he separated the ZigZag from the Weis Wave (histogram), to grab some extra cash.

I tried pairing the ZZ Wave Volume with other Weis Wave I have here but I can´t align them properly. It will only work if you have the two indicators from the same seller because the indicator settings are the same, so you just need to copy from one to the other.

If you share this with me, I give you the ZZ Wave Volume so you can have the complete set for the price of one;

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26894

• 2 months later...
Hi there guys.

This indicator here is the best Weis Wave for MT4 I could find. I have the ZZ Wave Volume (from this same seller) and it is very good, but he was kind of astute in this one because instead of making the indicator all in one, he separated the ZigZag from the Weis Wave (histogram), to grab some extra cash.

I tried pairing the ZZ Wave Volume with other Weis Wave I have here but I can´t align them properly. It will only work if you have the two indicators from the same seller because the indicator settings are the same, so you just need to copy from one to the other.

If you share this with me, I give you the ZZ Wave Volume so you can have the complete set for the price of one;

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26894

Does the indicator repaint?