constance Brown gann course

nadal

please any have connie brown gann course or webinars

Gann Analysis - 4-days - US$ 9,900

Only offered after the release of the new book in 2019 so you have in hand a text book. This course is extensive and covers Gann's methods applied to current markets. The course will not have a pre-requisite as before, but Gann Analysis is not where you start to learn technical analysis. This course covers Gann methods, Time Factors, Geometric applications, and Harmonic Cycles.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Terry,

I am sorry to burst your bubble but according to the National Futures Association, "Constance Maila Brown" is no longer licensed to run other people's money. She hasn't run money since 2003 for investors.

So unless she is trading money through someone else's license, there is no 22.4B being managed.

Also, according to the NFA, Aerodynamic Investments has not been registered to manage money since September 16, 2003. This is when she withdrew her own license.

Her NFA ID is: 0281299

Also, she has done some interviews in the past about her trading experiences. She was an institutional trader; but that could mean a lot of things depending on the bank she worked for. At some firm's an institutional trader just enters orders for portfolio managers; it's literally an operations job.

Brown only writes an advisory letter and is the editor for the Market Technician's Association. She's just another writer who is on the "Gann Material Gravy Train".

Edited by bea_arthur

Terry,

I think you are missing the point, there is no hedge fund. Aerodynamic Investments is not registered to run other people's money....period. The fund's NFA ID is 0281298. Hasn't run money for years.

One of the twitter accounts, you mention is Olga Morales. She is the queen of Gann hucksters...I'm sure Olga will be reusing the material in the book she received. And selling it on one of her DVD's real soon. =)

Olga wrote some book called the "7th Day...". Obviously Olga never figured it out either as she is buying other people's books and peddling her own materials.

However, I understand your view on having it work for your trading. I respect that. And I respect your views.

Best of luck to you and your trading.

Godspeed...

Hi Trader Terry so much secrecy so who is this??

"Years later I crossed path with a remarkable trader whose market predictions are uncanny , I haven't seen anybody else like him & didn't really believe something like that could still exist in today's HFT algo dominated US markets"

grazie in anticipo

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...