TG 4.7 smart center pro edu version

Andy1986

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seem to work but I don't know if the scanner works

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":793908}[/ATTACH]

Based on the picture posted it is not fully working. There should be small arrows indicating alerts. You should also be able to to open up the scanner from menu but from the pic, it is not highlighted.

Interesting @paolone10 . Do share what all you can so that folks can try and verify and come with the list of steps to be followed.

BTW, your screenshot shows that you are running it in NT. Does it also come with the standalone Tradeguider software ?

@paolone10 if u can share the steps. I can help you better to active the indicators.. I have purchased hwid version from jhon so I have his instructions on indicator activation

@paolone10 if u can share the steps. I can help you better to active the indicators.. I have purchased hwid version from jhon so I have his instructions on indicator activation

Hi VON KRIEGER, can you please share with us "his instruction on indicator activation" ?

"More heads more brains..." Maybe some of us can make it work as it should.

Thank you in advance.

Interesting @paolone10 . Do share what all you can so that folks can try and verify and come with the list of steps to be followed.

BTW, your screenshot shows that you are running it in NT. Does it also come with the standalone Tradeguider software ?

dear VON KRIEGER please post instructions , i follow your posts , you are a great man