[REQ] Wyckoff Analytics - June 2019 Special: Trust the Process

@logicgate

Hello Sir

I have watched and taken notes Chart Reading Mastery and just started Feibel LPA which gives some useful nuggets about chart reading even in lower timeframe.

But do you have any experience with Wyckoff analytics course and their suitability for intraday trading as wyckoff schematics do not appear so completely in say 15Min and 5Min

Appreciate your feedack

Thank you

@chuck_lm

VSA/Wyckoff analysis work in any timeframe. If I take screenshots of several charts in different timeframes and then cut out the timeframe info from the images, you would never guess what timeframe they were, it all looks the same, perhaps is more usual to see larger rounding tops or bottoms on lower timeframes, but even so it would be difficult to guess.

I recommend you to read Master The Markets by Tom Williams and Trades About To Happen by David Weis because it was from those books that Feibel copied everything.

@logicgate

I certainly agree with your comments regarding trades about to happen. First time i read it, it was very hard to digest everything, almost an impossible read. That was about 3 years ago. Now I've gone through the tradeguider stuff, books by tom williams, petefaders vsa, gavin holmes books, the ltg stuff and pretty much everything about vsa and i read trades about to happen again and concepts start to open up now..

• 1 year later...