Software purchase

topstep

Kendal ;)

Andrei is well known for ALWAYS ( instead of "OFTEN" ) PROTECTING all the cracks he sells with his stuff....Generally VERY TOUGH PROTECTION through Solid Crypting, HWID based on several hardware parts of the customer's computer, etc.....The guy is very selfish ( he is a known member here )and has NEVER ( as far as i know - maybe i am wrong, but i doubt ) SHARED even 1 VERY INTERESTING THING here.....but sure, he has PUMPED everything NEW for him....

MONEY is his main and only MOTIVATION......

I am just wondering...., if he has allready so many (at least by what he posts as selling on his site), indicator packages for NT8

isn't it possible that these have started being educated on other parts of the web or silently ? I mean isn't it a matter of time before these educating

practices will start spilling over ? Maybe on other forums or spread apart allover the net, it seems to me that the argument of NT8 indies being

unckrackable and impossible to educate is already busted...at least imho. Am i wrong ?

Take care all

Kendal ;)

Andrei is well known for ALWAYS ( instead of "OFTEN" ) PROTECTING all the cracks he sells with his stuff

Factually false. I've gotten software from him that was NOT protected. My statement stands: He often does it, so you need to always check.

isn't it possible that these have started being educated on other parts of the web or silently ? I mean isn't it a matter of time before these educating

practices will start spilling over ? Maybe on other forums or spread apart allover the net, it seems to me that the argument of NT8 indies being

unckrackable and impossible to educate is already busted...at least imho. Am i wrong ?

You are correct. NT8 seems to have been cracked, but privately and closely held. It is still pointless at this point to request here that an NT8 file be educated, since the method isn't available except for very few outside this community.

With that kind of protection what happens when we replace the computer?

Same with any licensed indicator. It won't work. I don't know how flexible he is on transferring his protection to another PC. I'm guessing he'll want more $. That's something again you need to check with him up front on.

With that kind of protection what happens when we replace the computer?

Its always tricky and binding to the vendor you bought it from.Meaning he will need to re enable it for you with the new pc you got and ofcourse not many times ;) . That's th whole point of "educated" indies, you can use them with no strings attached and test them as much as you like and if they are really valuable to you to buy them and support the inventor.

Its always tricky and binding to the vendor you bought it from.Meaning he will need to re enable it for you with the new pc you got and ofcourse not many times ;) . That's th whole point of "educated" indies, you can use them with no strings attached and test them as much as you like and if they are really valuable to you to buy them and support the inventor.

Those are my exact intentions! :) To purchase the software from the original inventor once I see if its something I want .

Factually false. I've gotten software from him that was NOT protected. My statement stands: He often does it, so you need to always check.

You are correct. NT8 seems to have been cracked, but privately and closely held. It is still pointless at this point to request here that an NT8 file be educated, since the method isn't available except for very few outside this community.

Bro Kendal :)

Thanks REALLY for this excelent BEW.....Honestly, i prefer to know i am WRONG, and that you will probably ( if you follow the Sharing rules here like many members ) share the unprotected stuff from Andrei.....:D

• 2 weeks later...
So are you saying that we can remove his protection? Can you confirm this to include NT8?

EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.56, compiled on 01-03-2019 14:06

Supports Enigma Virtual Box v4.10..9.20

Latest version always on

https://lifeinhex.com

Link download:

https://mega.nz/#!4sYhmAyT!e0GgGoil3I01igUS6_dCE8T1bDVONlewOuserbKfk2M

Edited by Shenong