Gary Dayton Signs Of Strength And Weakness

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for organizing this logicgate, I appreciate your time and efforts.

Will watch this weekend!

Cheers

Hi there, I contacted a reseller and he is charging a pre payment of US$79 for this new course to be delivered between 1 or 2 weeks.

Who wants to chime in? If we get 10 people it would be lke US$8 each. Don't need to share here with the leechers if you don't want to, it is just for the people who participate. Or it can be posted in the hall of fame area of the forum which only the ones worthy can access. I think that the good courses could be posted there to make the leeches start doing something for others.

VON KRIEGER, why do you lie and say you purchased it in full? LOL

I can see you created this profile just now, I wonder who you are behind this profile, probably someone from the group buy.

The filemail link you posted is the same link I sent to the people in the group buy so, I know you are one of them, or you are from telegram indian group.

I really don't care about the course being shared, I was gonna do it in a couple of months, but I think you are someone who got banned from the forum and now is trying to gain the admins trust again.

And if you purchased this "alone" as you said, you bought it from someone from the group buy who sold to you for more than what he paid for LOL.