Gary Dayton Signs Of Strength And Weakness

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I contacted a reseller and he is charging a pre payment of US$79 for this new course to be delivered between 1 or 2 weeks.

Who wants to chime in? If we get 10 people it would be lke US$8 each. Don't need to share here with the leechers if you don't want to, it is just for the people who participate. Or it can be posted in the hall of fame area of the forum which only the ones worthy can access. I think that the good courses could be posted there to make the leeches start doing something for others.

As usual, in, Logic. Though I've got my plate full right now with Morge and Coghlan, much thanks to Gadfly, Dayton is welcome any damn given time.

Cool! Ok someone sent me a PM with a cheaper place, they are already selling at libraryoftrader for US$49

We are already 4 people, who else is chiming in?

Ok my friends, we have one more, so we are 6 people already. So US$50 divided by 6 is US$8,30 for each, how does that sound? I don't think we need more people.

Here is the list of the group buy:

logicgate

Nihilistic

ptop

John44

elsner

a contact from telegram

So guys, we need to elect someone to make the purchase. Nihilistic, do you mind doing that? Is your balance in paypal in US dollars? I say that because I don't have balance in USD, nor do I have currency converter in my account. Here in Brazil, since april 2019 all brazilian accounts lost their ability to have balance in foreign currency by the order of central bank so, we can only have balance in brazilian real. My only option is to send the equivalent in USD (which is R$31,11) for whoever is gonna make the purchase, and then this person convert it do dollars in their paypal account.

Well I can contact the reseller and ask if he don't mind receiving the payment in brazilian real and make the conversion.

What I was checking here is that paypal is gonna chart 3,5% for the conversion, so it is gonna be US$8,60 each, 30 cents more.

@logicgate

Thank you for all the shares you have done here and I've benefited from all of them. Some people here are not just leechers, they simply have found here the only place to find quality courses that they can not afford otherwise or the lack some searching skills to find materials on their own.

If the course you have bought has a good PDf to take notes on I'd be happy to pay some of the price and get it.

Secondly, do you pdf slides for the other courses of Dr. Dayton? or I have to take screenshots of the chart and annotate them for practice.

Thanks again

@chuck_im

There are no PDFs, only the video.

I also can't afford some courses, and to be honest, even if I could, I wouldn't pay the ridiculous prices charged for them, I have burned money before in courses that were s*** and been scammed, so I know better. IF the course is good, great, perhaps I can buy them from the creators in the future as payback, same with books.

Now, don't tell me you can't afford US$8... If you had chimed in, it would have been even less. This thread has like almost 1000 views, only 4 people decided to make an effort to get the course, so all the rest waiting to get ir for free are not leeches?

Well I do not see thing always as black and white but you have stated you offer and people have decided to participate.

If you plan to work on the psychology side of trading and group buy "Dr Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology" please count me in and start a new offer