MotiveWave Ultimate v5.1.3 (OFA, OFA AlgoX) cracked

thanatox

Hi guys, Motivewave is giving a 14-day trial. When we get a license again with the new mail address, it gives an error in the installation. I deleted it with special unistal programs, I also deleted the regedit parts. However, I could not find a solution in general. Can anyone help with trial reset?

Hi Bro,

Try a VPN like Windscribe, install it and choose another IP / Country than YOURS, then, create a new mail address, then ask a new TRIAL....If OK, Rince and REPEAT, but since you won't get thousands of new IPS available, the process won't be unlimited....Maybe some months anyway, which is enough to test in depth.

Good day

S

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bro,

Try a VPN like Windscribe, install it and choose another IP / Country than YOURS, then, create a new mail address, then ask a new TRIAL....If OK, Rince and REPEAT, but since you won't get thousands of new IPS available, the process won't be unlimited....Maybe some months anyway, which is enough to test in depth.

Good day

S

Thank you very much, I will try. If I get positive results, I will prepare a guide for other friends in the forum to benefit.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Bro,

Good day

S

Friend I tried the method, but I could only use one more license with this method. Thank you for sharing in general. For those who want to try it, I recommend revo elements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there,

Motivewave OFA part is not active in me. Is there anyone else having this problem? And when I search for harmonic patterns in the scannre section, the program does not pay attention to the number of bars I enter in the restriction section. I wonder if anyone else is having these problems.

Hello there,

Motivewave OFA part is not active in me. Is there anyone else having this problem? And when I search for harmonic patterns in the scannre section, the program does not pay attention to the number of bars I enter in the restriction section. I wonder if anyone else is having these problems.

OFA is not unlocked

I try version 6.2.1 trial and version 5.4.1 and its the same. only 6.2.1. have scanner. All version are only for daily data.I cant import H1 data. But itws nice software Have elliott,Harmonic pattern, market profile,Hurst cycles....But only daily data.

Scanner is not interesting.

ver621 https://prnt.sc/u99l0z

ver541 https://prnt.sc/u99lnh

software its the same

Edited by KingInvestorss

I try version 6.2.1 trial and version 5.4.1 and its the same. only 6.2.1. have scanner. All version are only for daily data.I cant import H1 data. But itws nice software Have elliott,Harmonic pattern, market profile,Hurst cycles....But only daily data.

Scanner is not interesting.

ver621 https://prnt.sc/u99l0z

ver541 https://prnt.sc/u99lnh

software its the same

in the new version is already a bit more, for example you can split Market Profile charts

in the old version this is not possible.

• 5 weeks later...