[Req] MotiveWave Ultimate 5.0.11

CrisBarbedo

I was asked, I answered

In all...

Next time I will just keep silent and hope someone buys something for $100

Here just what...

In either way neither we need your clarification nor your assistance. Because as far as I'm concern this forum is made to help each other not for your free advertising platform.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are "we"? neonoir is in this group or no?

You can answer just for yourself, but not for everyone...

Before judging me, ask yourself how many times you help any person in this forum without any monetary benefits. So just stop pretend to be the nice person because in reality you are here just spread your business. Hell!!.. let me correct myself, you are here to loot people..

Before judging me, ask yourself how many times you help any person in this forum without any monetary benefits. So just stop pretend to be the nice person because in reality you are here just spread your business. Hell!!.. let me correct myself, you are here to loot people..

gVHHHkm.gif

You seem to have a epileptic seizure...

Before judging me, ask yourself how many times you help any person in this forum without any monetary benefits.

And you?

JCCbxwV.png

Why does every ***** consider it possible to teach someone instead of learning by yourself?

A rhetorical question...

Look first at yourself in the mirror, smart guy

And ask these same questions to yourself...

You have reached the time limit that I could give you

I hope it has gone to your advantage...

Goodbye, baby

I understand what he is talking about, but do not understand where he will take it for $100...

He's, probably, a swindler... At least I will not give it to him or anyone else for this price

Of course I have this version of MotiveWave, but for $250

For one PC license...

Hi andrey thanks for agree, if anyone buy from you it was not usable to others due to lock single system..

i expect this answer from you to know all people..

2nd, you are not a cracker. you also reseller...

3rd, s,i can get it from 100$ from where u get it ..

so i am not a swindler like you..

hope everyone clear ..

no more arguments ,it's good to us..

Happy Trading

Hi andrey thanks for agree, if anyone buy from you it was not usable to others due to lock single system..

i expect this answer from you to know all people..

2nd, you are not a cracker. you also reseller...

3rd, s,i can get it from 100$ from where u get it ..

so i am not a swindler like you..

hope everyone clear ..

no more arguments ,it's good to us..

Happy Trading

from where you buy softwares for 100$

let us know so that alll can take advantage of it

gVHHHkm.gif

You seem to have a epileptic seizure...

And you?

JCCbxwV.png

Why does every ***** consider it possible to teach someone instead of learning by yourself?

A rhetorical question...

Look first at yourself in the mirror, smart guy

And ask these same questions to yourself...

You have reached the time limit that I could give you

I hope it has gone to your advantage...

Goodbye, baby

Nice way to compare, now here comes the real result. In 2400+ days you have 105 thanks & 13 posts. & for me, 150 days have 36 posts out of which 10 thanks. If you are good in matematics then you might get the results. :)) :)) :))

& what time limit you are talking about!! You might be confusing me with some of your so-called customers...

Edited by john1992

What is the developer site or download link?

WAOW !!! great day :) this guy is more rare than Gold, and to read a post from him is almost unbelievable for me......

Well, he even posts for FREE, NO MONEY involved in the time he has spent on these words....i am under the schock.....;

andreybbrv

user-offline.png

01-16-2012

That's what i call a MEMBER : 17 posts in 8.5 years....AMAZING

WAOW !!! great day :) this guy is more rare than Gold, and to read a post from him is almost unbelievable for me......

Well, he even posts for FREE, NO MONEY involved in the time he has spent on these words....i am under the schock.....;

andreybbrv

user-offline.png

01-16-2012

That's what i call a MEMBER : 17 posts in 8.5 years....AMAZING

Another crazy man with his fantasies and some personal claims... gVHHHkm.gif

Guys! I will not heal you all! Even for money!!!

You need to contact a psychiatrist, and not to me ... ~X(

help us with motivewave

Don't dream, Bro ! Andrey is only EGO_MONEY driven.......Don't waste your Hope on him......FAKE member, trying to give psycho lessons to others, when he is himself in DEEP distorsion.....He doesn't even understand what is posted and make false assertions ....PATHETIC

Edited by Shenong

Don't dream, Bro ! Andrey is only EGO_MONEY driven.......Don't waste your Hope on him......FAKE member, trying to give psycho lessons to others, when he is himself in DEEP distorsion.....He doesn't even understand what is posted and make false assertions ....PATHETIC

Dont worry- I will watch and act if necessary

Guys! Yes in the end!

Look you in the mirror!

You are all on the forum where trading is discussed, i.e. are interested in trading. So you try to trade and earn money. Is not it so??? Or why are you here then? For get something for free and try to make money on it? And are you trying to accuse me of something? You are just crazy then ...

I'm not a trader and I do what I can and what I like - I cracking the programs and collect them in a collection

It's been a long time since I did this purely for the sake of interest and for free

And, you can trust me that at that time a lot was done and enough for many. For good friends and I continue to do this

You did not fall into this number of lucky ones? This is your problem, but not mine ...

A lot of things I do myself, i.e. I lose a lot of personal time of my precious life. A lot of things for me are made by friends, to whom I pay for the work done. Are you sure that I'm doing all this to end up giving it to you for free? And you earned money on this ??? And then dare to reproach me here...

Do you live here on this forum in anticipation that someone will throw you some free bone? But why do you want to live here and from me too? What right have you to this?

You like to live like this - this is your live ...

But why should you demand the same from others, I do not understand ...

I hope clever participants and so understood everything, and fools to teach - only dick to blunt... )

P.S. To somehow touch upon this topic about MotiveWave...

Let it be known to you that in the end, for cracking this software, I paid more than a thousand $

And I have to make a wide gesture with my hand and share it out for a free?

To Shenong

Why you do not want to spend this money and make such a gesture of goodwill?

And how do you can to paint highlight red or bold...

Or paint letters that's all you can do, blockhead?

Hi all

First of all , I like the educators very much.

At first place I like the training education than software , in this forum a lot of experience trader helped me not only in education but also with educated software. The great thing is that they done this without any charge. Helping man without any profit is the greatest work in the world . Our lot of forum guys doing this & they will repay by God.

Now as far as Andrey concern he is not a trader but a business man. I am not looking any harm in it, if he wants to charge something for his work. We all know that 99% of system/courses/rooms only for looting the common retailers. 99% of retailers can't buy more than 4-5 product in his life. So buying with Andrey is better solution than buying with those fraud people that are selling their product with government license with fake adds & fake trading performance. First try with Andrey than if you find a good software than go with original if pocket required.

Our forum great helpful guys like @Shenong @ Sixer @ ( I don't want to put name of our great educator) & other guys doing a great job, but they have to help within limited time, limited trial files, limited experience in education. So spend some $$ with Andrey with their desirable program is not a bad deal. His offer is open to all like other 2nd hand shop . It is up to us we take or not. At least he is good than those people they copy stuff from here & sell them to other for money.

At last I also have some request from Andrey

1. if you have some stuff that requires very less time / money to educate please share those stuff here for free, I don't think this will harm your business.

2. Give a good discount for info people.

Yeah, Bro rlygangesh , well said :

"At last I also have some request from Andrey

1. if you have some stuff that requires very less time / money to educate please share those stuff here for free, I don't think this will harm your business.

2. Give a good discount for info people."

That's exactly what i mean when have posted HARD WORDS to andrey......We all know / guess he has got cracked stuff FOR FREE from here , and probably put it on his site.....but NO RETURNING the gift to members here....So, maybe he will do a lil'l thing for us......It would be only FAIR.

and a last point : insulting me is far to be smart, because you know NOTHING real about me, and your REPUTATION here is not so good, even if we discuss with you......

We all know / guess he has got cracked stuff FOR FREE from here , and probably put it on his site.....
Once again this "We all know"...

What?? You?? Know???

Not the abstract "we all", for which you all so love to hide, but you personally!

Do you know or do you just a guess?

Probably or really?

You probably a man and probably you are ready to be responsible for every your words or accusation against me?

Or are you a bazaar tradeswoman of herring and you can talk about anything with your dirty smelly tongue?

No? Then I expect from you links with evidence that I got here and posted on my site for resale

Otherwise, we will all know that you are not a man, but a floor cloth for toilet cleaning...

So, maybe he will do a lil'l thing for us......It would be only FAIR.
Maybe??? After all that I'm here completely unreasonable about myself heard?

And do you really think that this will be a fair?

because you know NOTHING real about me
It is enough for me that I know that you are a formless fool who does not answer for your words...

Now we will all know this...

and your REPUTATION here is not so good
I do not care what my reputation is among such rags as you...