[Req] MotiveWave Ultimate 5.0.11

CrisBarbedo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

Some "signs" of a possible arrival soon ( with crackers, "soon" may mean beetween 1 or 2 days, 1 week, or next week(s) / 1 month : you choose )....

Anyway, i KNOW the MotiveWave previous cracker ( 4.2.24 ), Tonyweb, is informed about the latest official release 5.011....I guess he will do "something" SOON....

Take this "info" with a pinch of salt, as usual.....i am not in the brain / mind / life of Tonyweb

LOL

Edited by Shenong

Hi Folks,

Some "signs" of a possible arrival soon ( with crackers, "soon" may mean beetween 1 or 2 days, 1 week, or next week(s) / 1 month : you choose )....

Anyway, i KNOW the MotiveWave previous cracker ( 4.2.24 ), Tonyweb, is informed about the latest official release 5.011....I guess he will do "something" SOON....

Take this "info" with a pich of salt, as usual.....i am not in the brain / mind / life of Tonyweb

LOL

That would be cool, hopefully the OFA module would also work!

• 5 weeks later...

that's really a good news, I am still using the 4.xx version on and off,

main reason that it's still not my main charting/trading software is I found their pitchfork lines will drift/move/shift or what ever when I zoom in and out of charts

once I trade off a "support" level which shows as resistant on other charting software :(

that's just luck that I end up with 100 pips in profit :D

as I don't use pitchfork that often on shorter TF, I'd like it to become my main trading software as it's the only software that supports all my accounts with different brokers.

that's really a good news, I am still using the 4.xx version on and off,

main reason that it's still not my main charting/trading software is I found their pitchfork lines will drift/move/shift or what ever when I zoom in and out of charts

once I trade off a "support" level which shows as resistant on other charting software :(

that's just luck that I end up with 100 pips in profit :D

as I don't use pitchfork that often on shorter TF, I'd like it to become my main trading software as it's the only software that supports all my accounts with different brokers.

Hi Bro :)

As far as i "know", it is in their "Wish" list to fix this kind of bugs, essentially because it is a financial app through which guys put their REAL money at risk....., of course.

We are quite a lot to wait the next version 5.xx in "educated" mode....

Hi Bro :)

As far as i "know", it is in their "Wish" list to fix this kind of bugs, essentially because it is a financial app through which guys put their REAL money at risk....., of course.

We are quite a lot to wait the next version 5.xx in "educated" mode....

I am not sure if I am the only one to contact them about this, but I did manage to reproduce the problem to them with screen shoots, the drift is too significant to ignore :)):))

• 2 weeks later...
i know for certain 5.0.3 has been cracked.

but is yet to be released.

maybe 1 day i will learn java but for now it is not for me :P

Yeah, Bro Candyman, exactly what i guessed in my previous post...and if you know FOR CERTAIN, it means probably that you even KNOW WHO has cracked it and on which Board / Team he is "working" , right ???? :D

Maybe i would suppose URET / NSAN / RET.......Guyz like that after a short visit of The Java Master Himself ( Be The FORCE with Him ) : TonyWeb LOL :D

Edited by Shenong

yeah it is 1 of my buddies. very nice guy. not on a team at all. mainly stays out of site.

he let me test it out for him. basically re-applied tonys patch to the newer version.

i deleted it. i have no use for this software.

plus he knows i wouldnt share unless he gave me permission. it would be disrespectful to him. he knows he can trust me

i will ask him if he wants to share.

peace

Thanks for asking , really appreciate it !!!

yeah it is 1 of my buddies. very nice guy. not on a team at all. mainly stays out of site.

he let me test it out for him. basically re-applied tonys patch to the newer version.

plus he knows i wouldnt share unless he gave me permission. it would be disrespectful to him. he knows he can trust me

peace

peace

Bro You are a vey KIND guy, sure, and TRUSTWORTHY :)

Thnx for explaining and offering help if the Heavens permit.... :)

Peace

Bro You are a vey KIND guy, sure, and TRUSTWORTHY :)

Thnx for explaining and offering help if the Heavens permit.... :)

Peace

So respect them with true sense, and don't speak (show yourself that you know many things) of multiple name /identity and and where about of source in non relevant forum.

Trust you take this as constructive criticism, if someone trust you, dont break that trust by openly saying everything that you know which otherwise nobody asked.

I've respect for you as well, dont belittle yourself.