Indo Alert System

salmanyom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After importing your indicator, get this error when I try to add an indicator: this assembly is protected by unregistered version of Ezriz's ".net reactor"!

file>utilities>remove ninjascript assembly...

then remove the previous indo reversal

and then import the new one...

see if it works , it did for me

file>utilities>remove ninjascript assembly...

then remove the previous indo reversal

and then import the new one...

see if it works , it did for me

I had removed the old one and imported, did again, still getting that error. Not sure what is the issue. Any body else seeing this error? this assembly is protected by unregistered version of Ezriz's ".net reactor"!

I had removed the old one and imported, did again, still getting that error. Not sure what is the issue. Any body else seeing this error? this assembly is protected by unregistered version of Ezriz's ".net reactor"!

use this link:

you don't need to reinstall nT. just remove old one and use this indicator.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvhcgh

removed all references.

use this link:

you don't need to reinstall nT. just remove old one and use this indicator.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvhcgh

removed all references.

Howdy salmanyom(Thanks) but and--apologies if I have done a mistep here but just tried the indi U have uploaded and applied to "virgin" NT and as mentioned above by marketrulez--the issue still persists--When attempting to add any indicator to a chart U R met with the message"This assembly is protected by an unregistered version of Eziriz's".NET Reactor"!

any insight appreciated

TIA

Howdy salmanyom(Thanks) but and--apologies if I have done a mistep here but just tried the indi U have uploaded and applied to "virgin" NT and as mentioned above by marketrulez--the issue still persists--When attempting to add any indicator to a chart U R met with the message"This assembly is protected by an unregistered version of Eziriz's".NET Reactor"!

any insight appreciated

TIA

the message has nothing to do with the indicator. You just hit okay and it will go and indicator will work fine. this message should appear only at the starting of ninja or starting the indicator.

the message has nothing to do with the indicator. You just hit okay and it will go and indicator will work fine. this message should appear only at the starting of ninja or starting the indicator.

ok thanks for response--So --Why is it that Urs is the only one that causes such message?--Now I'll point to that Ur last comment was "just remove old one and use this indicator."

Yet this does not stop the issue--for me anyways--Yet U supposedly provided a Solution(that did not work)--(again for me anyway) to the above mentioned issue--Any insights?

by the way--Heck could just be "operator error" on my end--LOL

TIA

EDIT:

It was kindly pointed out to me by a member that the answer to my question already exists here in this same thread--(THANKS)--

Hi salmanyom--Thanks for helping out and by my own admitted laziness--I should have caught where Clearly on Page 2-Post 12 U stated the reason for this:

"sorry for this. but it's designed as per request of one of Indo members.

I don't want to share it with people outside this community and I know some people here post stuff in EWEF which i hate."

Thanks again for Ur contribution--As well To ALL the Wonderful Members here at the BESTEST Forum EVER!!

Edited by newbie0101

ok thanks for response--So --Why is it that Urs is the only one that causes such message?--Now I'll point to that Ur last comment was "just remove old one and use this indicator."

Yet this does not stop the issue--for me anyways--Yet U supposedly provided a Solution(that did not work)--(again for me anyway) to the above mentioned issue--Any insights?

by the way I'm not above admitting I may be doing something wrong--could always be "operator error"

TIA

that message was given to sherbaaz about error he gets because of references loaded on my machine that don't exist on his machine. You look like you don't have any issues except the message bothers you.

• 4 years later...