Indo Alert System

salmanyom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you this installed in your machine

IndoCentralPivot' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'IndoCentralPivot, Version=1.1.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

thanks. how to do the above? kindly help. i have re installed NT7 and then again i got the same error

Edited by sherbaaz

Someone has requested to implement AFL and convert it to NT7.

Four reversal types are programmed i.e. extreme, tail, doji, and outside bar. Please check if it works for you.

Salmanyom, I'm always very glad to see here the programmers.

No offence, but I don't understand why do you share only the binary files, the more, which are obfuscated?

send picture of the chart and trace log

hi,

below is the picture of the chart along with indicator. i have manually highlighted the bars fulfilling the conditions but signals are not there.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/9BU92n83Ad9HBvfO5eG%2FXg

another odd thing is when i am trying to find out both the indics in tools--->edit ninjascript none of them are showing there where as in cntl+I indicators both of them are there.

plz look into them and help me else i am not able to migrate to NT.

kindly help

regds,s

hi,

below is the picture of the chart along with indicator. i have manually highlighted the bars fulfilling the conditions but signals are not there.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/9BU92n83Ad9HBvfO5eG%2FXg

another odd thing is when i am trying to find out both the indics in tools--->edit ninjascript none of them are showing there where as in cntl+I indicators both of them are there.

plz look into them and help me else i am not able to migrate to NT.

kindly help

regds,s

which instrument you are using? it looks like that current bar doesn't exist on the chart throwing exception error on your chart. I am not facing this issue at all. Let me try the instrument you are working on.