[Req] NEW! Bl@ckBird Trade Manager

Luccast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so Timo. He did say it's from BMT. (TSSuperTrend)

Where you been Timo? We haven't Skyped for weeks.

You up for a write-up on the upcoming German game?:)

Hallo Mart. Nein? From BMT?I only have the one from Fat Tails.

I have been on the FB and politico sites. I was looking for you early last week but you were not on.

You mean the away match against Norway in the Qualifier of the 2018 World Cup?

I have already written my prediction article for my German sports site.Norway won't have a chance against Germany,(at best a home draw).They are young and inexperienced.

Ja steve is a freemason but still he should stay away from the dangers of the Darkweb. For sure he won't find anything related to trading there.

Unfortunately,I haven't bought it yet. But I definitely must get it. It's my most important target for Futures Trading. It would complete my trading arsenal of weapons. ATM it costs too much but Pedro has said come this Xmas he will be slashing the prices of his indicators/systems for a Christmas week promotion.So that's the time to jump on the endearing señor Pablo.;)

http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/Markers/PMS_Markers

What I don't understand is why steve is so adamant on this Markers system?What is it's main benefit? I mean it's not as if it's a profitable full fledged Ninjatrader strategy....:-??

What I don't understand is why steve is so adamant on this Markers system?What is it's main benefit? I mean it's not as if it's a profitable full fledged Ninjatrader strategy....:-??

Don't worry too much about it Osman.Osman I don't know.Steve has many entrenched habits and strong likes and dislikes.You really should just ask him nicely when he returns.My guess is he has collected so many different indicators in the past years and he feels that many of them can be very accurate if used in the RIGHT way and feels that the Markers system has the ability to easily turn those indicators into a hands free autotrader without much fuss.He feels the Markers system can help him use those indicators in the "Right" way.Steve is trying to strike it on his own, to have success in Trading away from his "family business".I think you have an idea of what that is.Anyway I will PM you.:)

I'd like to test it , given information on the site the main advantage you can set trade from signal of any indicators or drawning on chart

Don't worry too much about it Osman.Osman I don't know.Steve has many entrenched habits and strong likes and dislikes.You really should just ask him nicely when he returns.My guess is he has collected so many different indicators in the past years and he feels that many of them can be very accurate if used in the RIGHT way and feels that the Markers system has the ability to easily turn those indicators into a hands free autotrader without much fuss.He feels the Markers system can help him use those indicators in the "Right" way.Steve is trying to strike it on his own, to have success in Trading away from his "family business".I think you have an idea of what that is.Anyway I will PM you.:)

More or less correct Marty and Osman.:)PM for you Mart.

Hallo Mart. Nein? From BMT?I only have the one from Fat Tails.

I have been on the FB and politico sites. I was looking for you early last week but you were not on.

You mean the away match against Norway in the Qualifier of the 2018 World Cup?

I have already written my prediction article for my German sports site.Norway won't have a chance against Germany,(at best a home draw).They are young and inexperienced.

Ja steve is a freemason but still he should stay away from the dangers of the Darkweb. For sure he won't find anything related to trading there.

LOL no need to worry about this mason Timo.Maybe you should worry more for the Darkweb instead. Ahahahaha:))

Btw it was a good call by you on the match. Germany won 3-0.

Edited by stevemoore

Stevie before you leave for your monthly business weekend trip to Nea Zealand,just one important question,if you don't mind.Do you know an Internet site where one can buy current or past NT7 indicators and systems at a reasonable cost?

At least at a price cheaper than that damn russian pirate reseller.(and without viruses or malware)

Please let me know if you have any site(s) in mind mate.

Many thanks mate:)

Sorry for being late to reply Marty.I had to catch the RedEye flight that night. I just returned from Auckland. I may have found a trading software groupbuy site for you here

Edited by stevemoore
Edited because of rules

Sorry for being late to reply Marty.I had to catch the RedEye flight that night. I just returned from Auckland. I may have found a trading software groupbuy site for you here

I have checked the sites stevie. Just what I was looking for and a GB too! They have a wide variety of NT7 software.

Many thanks bro!

Edited by SINGtrader

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did anyone ever post the Bl@ckBird Trade Manager? Conversation went off on something else it seems.

I want this manager to help manage my risk with account size risk percentage per trade.

http://www.sh@[email protected]/bl@ckbird/

Andre already cracked it...asking $200

http://forex-warez.c0m/_2016/11/_NinjaTrader/BlackBird%20+%20BloodHound,%20$1750,%20(Nov%202016),%20(www.sharkindicators.com)/