Traderbeauty's 101 & beyoned...

mastertrader7

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane great stuff!

On your 1 Renko entry chart are you looking for a reversal bar at the Fib level or are you using it like Able sys ( where the Acme bar color must appear with the same color dot for an entry). I guess you are using the dots for stops- a tick under the bar in an uptrend of blue dots.

Please keep up the examples. Oh does the 8-2 renko take precedence over the 4-1 renko when you draw your Fibs levels?

thanks again!

Longboat

Took this trade this morning.

Reason was it was at the +2SD VWAP and therefore looking for a place to get short.

Was targeting price moving back to VWAP (yellow line on right hand pic) + overnight half way back + 50% retrace from the previous move.

Use Janes 1Renko chart to get in...was a bit late but liked the odds of going back to test VWAP etc

Out with 1.75 pts.

It later crashed 10 but was happy with the tics I got.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7uyxdn

At now I'm not understanding anything. It seems like the same system last time seen here time ago. As well some indicator are missing.

Hi Laser

I promise to explain it in more details- you definitely deserve it and you earned more credit that possible here in this forum.

It just takes a lot of time for these posts.

Jane

@Traderbeauty or anyone else using this method,

How important is the neoHarmonics indicator I see on Traderbeauty's RJay's RenkoSpectrum 4-1 and 8-2 charts?

I'll search around to see if I can locate it.

Thanks.

Just like Laser, I dont understand anything with TB's method! One thing I am confused on is that TB keeps saying she doesn't use any indicator(s), yet, I keep seeing "neoHarmonics", Acme 1 & 2, MA, Logic Volume Wand and then...Fibs in her charts!

Regardless, many thanks to TB for taking her busy and precious time to contribute to the community.

guys guys- slow down-

the only time i have free to post is normally during the weekend and i will try my best to do so.

let me answer few of your questions-

the neo harmonics is totally un necessary- it will give you many false signals and usually it goes against the market which is not smart. i rarely use it and have it just to confirm so assumptions of mine.

Indicators- lets talk a bit about indicators- 99% of the ones in the market and we do have hundreds or more of them shared here - we can divided them into few group. the most common one is the delayed indicators. whether they re-paint or not- makes no difference. the most dangerous are the repaint ones- when you look back on a chart they give you historical signals that make you believe you are going to make your first million within the next few hours- but what they dont tell you is that you is that looking back it only shows you the successful entries not the bad ones.

the other ones are the non- repaint indicators- and if you think and look around they all repeat themselves and do the same thing- they try to figure the trend direction and then go in on a retracement. there are so many indicator packages that do the same that its just pathetic. then you have the individual ones - classic - like macd or stochastic or momentum etc that you can apply on a chart.

now- i am sure that you tried to do that the same like i did when first started- i applied all the indicators on a chart and used a higher time frame and did the same and when they are all green i would go long and same for red- but what a surprise- I LOST... why ? how can that be ? i mean EVERYTHING was pointing green i went long and just then it reversed and i lost... its actually funny now to think how naive i was-

so here it is ALL THESE INDICATORS ARE LAGGING AND DELAYED. You think you are special and unique, you will take certain indicators that look amazing ( colors lol - sorry- could not help it ... ) and find a unique way to combine them all together in a manner that was never done by anyone before and you will make a fortune. so let me tell you- stop wasting your time, all these are garbage, you will not make a cent unless its a huge one direction move and you went with the trend and not against it because of divergence.

The only way to be trade is by using LEADING INDICATORS- meaning- you either " KNOW" ahead of time where the market is going or you see live in real time what is happening right now so you have either no delay or very small one.

let me give you an example- if you use a moving average and you want to by the time it has turned it will be too late and your stop is going to be huge- the reason why is because ma or stocjastics or macd are using the past history of the 8 -16 bars depends on your settings so it will take 8-16 bars into the future before you see any reaction that is happening right now.

All the "Indicators " that i am using are leading- lets see- fibs are not really indicators- they are ways of measuring and predicting moves in the market- so i basically ASSUME TO KNOW what is going to happen AHEAD of the market which is a huge advantage.

neo harmonics is just a more composed fib settings- it shows you areas where it thinks that the market might react- again- i have it but i hardly ever use it.

logic volume is not an indicator- its a way to calculate and show where most of the volume has been placed before helping me decide where or how far a move will go or react.it is not an indicator- its a measuring tool.

acme 1 ,2 is just a confirmation together with the ma- i normally dont use it so much- its there as a reminder not to go long when its all red for example- sometimes in the middle of the battle when bullets are flying all over its very easy to get lost and make the wrong move so its good to have a reference point.

If you read books by the best traders in the history - they say that you only need two parts to trade and these are price and volume. price means- the actual move and volume means- its a way to assume or help know if the market is going up, down or stopping. if you look at all my charts you will not see any macd or momentum or stochastics or all these magical ones.nothing.

so let me give you a simple example-bellow- you can see a huge mup move on the 4-1 renko- so we know that once we get a retracement we should look for a long-instead of guessing where the market will continue upward lets just use the scalper to do our job-

first image is the 4-1 move

second is the renko 1 scalper

i will continue soon but there is a lot to digest here- enjoy - jane

http://i.imgur.com/a3EQA5q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TKBNDAG.jpg

forgot to mention this long was around 11:30 am- did not draw arrows...

also- when using the scalper- pay more attention to the colored dots and less to the arrow- remember- its more as a reference tool to help you- the actual entry or exit will be used by the 1 renko bars price action which is a totally different story lol

Edited by Traderbeauty

The most important thing in trading is to know AHEAD of time what to expect the market to do next.

Once you know that then you can either take position or wait for a signal.

Trading all the signals from a system no matter how good it is or what time frame you are using is going to be a big loser for the long run no matter what you do.

here is a perfect example LIVE ( I wanted to show it before when the market was higher but was watching some tv ).

Look at this picture-

We have a tripple confluence here-

Its the big 78 fib which is very powerful.

its also an ab=cd meaning the distance between the previous top to the previous bottom is going to be exactly the same at this point- ( its where it says 100 )

its also a fib extension of 1.618

when you combine all 3 which hit within 1 tick- yes ONE TICK - this is incredible- the chance of the market to go long there are very high. you can either place an order right there at 29.25- 29.5 or wait for an entry on the renko 1 scalper.

of course- i am not going to trade it- its 11.20 here and i am going to read a book and sleep.

so gnite- see you in the am and we will all be able to see if this prediction worked.

take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/td8Zm8A.jpg

Here is an example of a ABC correction with an extension to 127.2.

1. 1st leg down is consuming previous legs and the trend is most likely down. We are looking for an ABC correction upward not to exceed the top of the leg.

2. Leg ABC is an almost 100% perfect correction, meaning length of leg A=BC. (see blue lines. This rarely happens and when it does, its time to take notice.)

3. Retrace of 1st leg down is 61.8%. 61.8% or 78.6% is generally where a trending leg will reverse and continue.

4. 1st leg down retrace 61.8% = ABC 100%. There is a high probability that this is where it reverse and trend down again.

5. Target is 127.2%. There is a high probability that it will hit this target.

6. It took out 127.2% to the tick.

http://i.imgur.com/y4O5IjN.png

http://i.imgur.com/yFukZNm.png

Edited by zbear

Today another example of a ABC correction with an extension to 127.2 after the big Crude Oil Inventories BOOM! :)

1. Big leg down. It was harder to see this one. We are looking for an ABC correction upward not to exceed the top of the leg.

2. Leg ABC is an almost 100% perfect correction, meaning length of leg A=BC. (see blue lines. This rarely happens and when it does, its time to take notice.)

3. Retrace of big leg down is 61.8%. 61.8% or 78.6% is generally where a trending leg will reverse and continue.

4. Big leg down retrace 61.8% = ABC 100% = dVPOC (A trending leg will usually retest dVPOC and continue down) There is a high probability that this is where it reverse and trend down again.

http://i.imgur.com/vwBz52G.png

Edited by zbear

Traderbeauty,

I've noticed the CL to follow Fib rules a lot more then the ES. They're probably the same, but it's been easier for me to spot on the CL.

I have a theory about this, and this is only my opinion, is that the CL is a thin market so when OTF wants to shove the market around, it's easier for them. They also leave a less noisier footprint since there are less players to compete against them.

Thanks again for you all support on this forum. Just wanted to give back what I can.

Edited by zbear

Today another example of a ABC correction with an extension to 127.2 after the big Crude Oil Inventories BOOM! :)

1. Big leg down. It was harder to see this one. We are looking for an ABC correction upward not to exceed the top of the leg.

3. Retrace of big leg down is 61.8%. 61.8% or 78.6% is generally where a trending leg will reverse and continue.

4. Big leg down retrace 61.8% = ABC 100% = dVPOC (A trending leg will usually retest dVPOC and continue down) There is a high probability that this is where it reverse and trend down again.

Hi Zbear, thanks for sharing. Is there any particular fib indicator to use other than the default ones in NT? I find it cumbersome to change levels to reflect what is shown in the charts in this thread.

Hi Zbear, thanks for sharing. Is there any particular fib indicator to use other than the default ones in NT? I find it cumbersome to change levels to reflect what is shown in the charts in this thread.

I only use the built-in NT7 fib tools.

I've tried using indicators that automatically draw fib lines, but:

1. They usually draw them in the wrong places.

2. They crowd your screen with too many lines and its hard to see what's really going on.

I have several fib templates (just different number settings) which I can quickly switch between when measuring different points.