Another Fib lesson by 'Traderbeauty'

Gladiator858

Hi Jane,

I have learned a lot from your method in the part and wondering if you can start another thread explaining your setup with ES these days. Specially, now we are seeing very volatile moves.

thanks,

That would be really good, even otherwise for new users like me, could you please point to the threads which I can go through which explains these methods?

will do that later today.

even with this huge volatility- the es respects the fibs most of the times to the tick and if you wait for acme trend you can trade with small stops usually 2-3 ticks.

will post few examples later today.

you have to understand that i was really busy with shorting the market and did very well ( if you remember my older posts about current market direction). just got out of few shorts still hve few more but will exit only at 1880.

will add more around 1959.75- this has been a great ride but again- this is not for everyone- sometimes the market is going against me and you need to have the buying power that will let you add more shorts on higher levels so be careful and do not try to copy me.

i will show later some DAY TRADING examples

jane

research

That would be really good, even otherwise for new users like me, could you please point to the threads which I can go through which explains these methods?

Howdy marketrulez---no problemo---easily done with a little effort on ur part---a little help in the right direction as you requested---

Edited by newbie0101
trying add vid clip not working yet