MotiveWave Ultimate Portable Edition Version 3.4.2

FFRT

Here you go

http://www.nitroflare.com/view/88623F7F698BCF8/motivewave-3.4.2-ultimate-edition-portable.rar

Can someone guide to all, as to how to load chart using

Yahoo/Google for Realtime,

and

End of Day, data using either ASCII Format, or Metastock data.....

Edited by FFRT

page 54 from the manual :

3.5 Importing Data

Note: This feature is not available in Analyst or Trade Editions

Historical data may be imported into MotiveWave™ by choosing File -> Import Data from the top menu bar (File -> Chart -> Import Data from the Console menu bar). Two types of data formats are supported:

1. CSV – Comma Separated Values. This is a very common format for many historical data services. The format of the data file will be automatically detected when specifying files of this type.

2. MetaStock™ Database – MetaStock™ Database files containing 1 or more instruments may be imported into MotiveWave’s historical database.

This dialog has the following elements:

1. Data Files – Specify one or more data files by clicking on the Add button to left of the Data Files list.

2. Time Zone – Choose the time zone for the input file. This is important for resolving the data/time values for each historical price bar in the input file.

3. Exchange – Optionally Choose the Exchange for the instrument(s) in the input file(s).

4. Trading Hours – If a value is chosen for Trading Hours, it will be assigned to the instrument when it is created from this dialog.

5. Adjust for Stock Splits – If the file does not contain split adjusted values, this will detect and adjust historical prices for splits.

6. Automatically Create Instrument (Do Not Prompt) – If the instrument does not already exist in the local database, it will be automatically created if this is checked.

7. Regular Trading Hours (RTH) Data (If Not Indicated) – Specifies that this is data for the regular trading session vs the extended session

8. Replace Existing Data – Replaces data that is already in the local historical database.

9. Monitor Input File For Changes – If checked, MotiveWave™ will monitor the timestamp on the input file to see if it changes in the future. If it does change, the new data will be automatically loaded into MotiveWave™ when a chart is loaded.

Very nice soft indeed, but sometimes inaccurate on higher timeframes . The engine for EW counting has the same algorithm issues as Elwave"s 9.5 "c" engine :sometimes repainting waves counting and plotting. I should say accuracy around 50-65% . Should be used as additional info for trading and with additional indicators( stochastic or EMA - Close,11 and SMA - Close,13) for EW engine .Anyway , thanks guys- FFRT- for the opportunity of testing this one. Great share, nice work. Edited by puiu288

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys, I have successfully downloaded and started the program with oanda. the only problem is when I am sending orders, I get a message with "precision of instrument". this does not happen with the free trial of version 4.0...maybe the have fine tuned the API with Oanda. Any clue on how could I get rid of this? already tried to substitute the panda_fxtrade.jar from the 4.0 to the Data folder of 3.4.2, but no success.

thanks a lot