Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi Everyone,

This should be able to be used to feed DT with live data>>>

https://indo-investasi.com/showthrea...-from-FXCM-com

However I couldn't get it to import into DT7. Maybe one of you guys may get some luck and post a how to.

I think its something to do with the .csv format maybe needs to changing to prn on the download.

I think DT has some issues with reading certain ascii .csv files.

BR

M

You can use ninjatrader for free if you have an fxcm account, then convert the easylanguage tradestation indicator into ninjascript to have a real time data feed into dynamic trader. If anyone is willing to convert easylanguage into ninjatrader script that would be great.

DTTSUtility.txt

Edited by noyp

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You can use ninjatrader for free if you have an fxcm account, then convert the easylanguage tradestation indicator into ninjascript to have a real time data feed into dynamic trader. If anyone is willing to convert easylanguage into ninjatrader script that would be great.

does this script work with latest version of tradestation? any instructions on how to install DTTS utility?

• 1 month later...

Hello

My machine has Win 10Pro 64 bit OS

When I run DT ver 7.1.2.218 portable version, I get errors in following sequence

1) Class not registered.

2) Access Violation at address 008B40B0 in module 'DT7.exe'. Read of address 0000002C.

and then it just not allow to move anything further, except forced close through TASK Manager in Windows.

Any solution or working portable version of DT please.

From #255 i tried, DT5 portable but it just freezes in Win10 Pro 64 bit machine

• 4 months later...
Hi Everyone,

This should be able to be used to feed DT with live data>>>

https://indo-investasi.com/showthrea...-from-FXCM-com

However I couldn't get it to import into DT7. Maybe one of you guys may get some luck and post a how to.

I think its something to do with the .csv format maybe needs to changing to prn on the download.

I think DT has some issues with reading certain ascii .csv files.

BR

M

Hi, do you mean the " easylanguage tradestation indicator" for DT? "Trade Station utility from DT" ?