FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

New contest from FBS...

“Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” ..;)

Link: http://www.facebook....393785890675390

I cannot open my old facebook, I already made the new one, but I cannot post my prediction for NFP in facebook, anyone could help me ? doesn't want to miss my chance to get the prize.

why it can happen? you can retrieve your FB password bro.. are you have add FBS as your friend in FB? Mybe you can't post with you new account because you don't have add FBS as your friend ^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner for forecast contest has been announcement here

you can check it and say "congratulation to Tweety trader"

this prize is the best prize for the great market analysis.

I have read the announcement, Tweety trader really lucky to get this prize this time, how lucky he was.

I agree with you, she has win the Forecast contest from FBS and get the $150 as the prize ^^ hmm, maybe she can share with us how she can win this contest ...

I cannot open my old facebook, I already made the new one, but I cannot post my prediction for NFP in facebook, anyone could help me ? doesn't want to miss my chance to get the prize.

You have to add FBS as your friend with your new face book , sir. Good luck sir !

exactly, so now just add FBS as your friend bro and post your answer immediately ^^ good luck for all

I agree with you, she has win the Forecast contest from FBS and get the $150 as the prize ^^ hmm, maybe she can share with us how she can win this contest ...

I think she is very good trader, she made the closest analysis for forecast contest, hopefully in the next contest we will get her lucky with us.

yup, maybe she's really a great trader who can predict the answer so accurately ^^ I hope like that too bro, I think everyone really want t be like her, win a contest that held by FBS

I think she is very good trader, she made the closest analysis for forecast contest, hopefully in the next contest we will get her lucky with us.

yup, maybe she's really a great trader who can predict the answer so accurately ^^ I hope like that too bro, I think everyone really want t be like her, win a contest that held by FBS

let's try again next time =D I hope I can be like Mrs. Tweety Trader on the next contest... Hopefully this Forecast contest will be held again by FBS

Hi all...

Just share how to config FBS android platform:

1. go to http://www.fbs.com/platforms and choose:

mt4 for android (red circle)

platformw.jpg

2. Or you can get in android market:

sc20120423092400.png

3. Install the mt4.

4. Run the mt4 terminal then you can see the home screen:

sc20120419221558.png

5. If you already have the FBS real accunt then choose:

"Login To Existing Account"

6.Type "FBS" then "search"

7.Choose "FBS-Real"

sc20120419221623.png

8.Type your FBS account and password.

sc20120419221639.png

9.Then choose "Login"

10.Done. You can see the live quotes, chart, order, and history:

Live quotes

sc20120423084104.png

Chart

sc20120423084307.png

Trade

sc20120423084322.png

History

sc20120423084353.png

:)

Hi all...

platformw.jpg

sc20120423092400.png

3. Install the mt4.

sc20120419221558.png

7.Choose "FBS-Real"

sc20120419221623.png

sc20120419221639.png

9.Then choose "Login"

Live quotes

sc20120423084104.png

Chart

sc20120423084307.png

Trade

sc20120423084322.png

History

sc20120423084353.png

this mobile platform is a really useful thing for traders who often go outside... With this we can trading everytime and everywhere ^^ I have use this mobile platform and really helpful by it, to monitor my trading condition

I was fail again in predict NFP contest,

here is the result http://www.fbs.com/n...contest-results

Congratulation Khodamfx...........

a brand T-shirt from FBS will be yours this time.

nice, he have win this contest for twice ^^ I really hope can be like him one day, win a contest that FBS held...

right, I think we all really want to be like him to win a contest that FBS held more than once ^^ so let's just always participate on all contest bro

Edited by debook

Hi all...

platformw.jpg

sc20120423092400.png

3. Install the mt4.

sc20120419221558.png

7.Choose "FBS-Real"

sc20120419221623.png

sc20120419221639.png

9.Then choose "Login"

Live quotes

sc20120423084104.png

Chart

sc20120423084307.png

Trade

sc20120423084322.png

History

sc20120423084353.png

this mobile platform is a really useful thing for traders who often go outside... With this we can trading everytime and everywhere ^^ I have use this mobile platform and really helpful by it, to monitor my trading condition

exactly, this is a really helpful for traders who often go outside,,, But I still prefer to use my PC to trading, because not all the indicator can be use in the mobile platform ^^

Edited by debook

Yeah, you are right.

This mobile platform help me much in my trade,

I can open and monitoring chart anywhere and any place.

Thank you FBS.

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

Monday, August 6, 2012 - 11:00

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-08-06/18638-fbs-best-forex-broker-asia

nice, he have win this contest for twice ^^ I really hope can be like him one day, win a contest that FBS held...

Just keep your spirit, Firmanta.

FBS held this contest regularly,

so you still have your chance in the next contest.

that's right, just don't forget to participate on this contest everytime this contest is held bro ^^

Yeah, you are right.

Thank you FBS.

yes, even this mobile platform can't more convienant than the PC platform, but this is the fastest way for us to monitoring our trading condition. And with this mobile platform too, we can trade everytime and everywhere ^^

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

Monday, August 6, 2012 - 11:00

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-08-06/18638-fbs-best-forex-broker-asia

FBS really deserve to get this award because FBS really always give us the best service... And always keep trying to improve their service to make the traders can be more comfortable again to trading with FBS... Success for FBS ^^

Yeah, you are right.

Thank you FBS.

Mobile platform will be helpfull to trader who has high mobilitas, with this platform we can monitoring our trade anywhere and anytime, but if you have more time in front of your desktop, using computer to trading will be more better.

Yeah, you are right.

Thank you FBS.

yes, even this mobile platform can't more convienant than the PC platform, but this is the fastest way for us to monitoring our trading condition. And with this mobile platform too, we can trade everytime and everywhere ^^

i am usually use this FBS android mobile platform..

i can attach "ichimoku" my favourite indicator..thx alot FBS!! :)

FBS really deserve to get this award because FBS really always give us the best service... And always keep trying to improve their service to make the traders can be more comfortable again to trading with FBS... Success for FBS ^^

Yeah, FBS is the best choose to forex broker, they do a good work to give the best service to their client

Yeah, FBS is the best choose to forex broker, they do a good work to give the best service to their client

The FBS always give great service for their customer and alot of promotion...

thats the way the FBS has win alot of award in 2012!!! :)

i am usually use this FBS android mobile platform..

i can attach "ichimoku" my favourite indicator..thx alot FBS!! :)

Me too, Android mobile platform really help my trading especially when I have to stay far from my computer.

Right, so overall this mobile platform really helpful for us ^^ although not all indicators we can use on this platform, but this is the faster way for us to monitoring our trading condition