Trend-Signal (UK product)

westvleteren

Hi Admis,

In Trend-Signal I like the layout of the grouped indicators. I also heard from others that the Trend-Signal has no special indicators, but they use "regular" traditional indicators. I have been using Ensign software for charting and used Trend-Signal as a kind of additional information. I found out that there is now a Ninja version of the Trend-Signal and this is where my interest derives from.

I am aware that the Trend-Signal is not a standalone moneymaker system. I also have to find the first automated strategy that delivers on a consistent base 5 (or more...) ticks per day. At this stage I try to survive the trading jungle by using Market/Volume Profile based insights for making trading decisions. Thanks for your interest and please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

• 2 years later...
Regarding Trendsignal: I don't think they made a ninja trader version. Just ensign and Metatrader . I purchased from them back in 2010, they shut the doors at Trendsignal USA. Now Trensignal UK won't honor the purchase. Same individuals that took my money won't even answer my email. Lucky for me I still have a Mt4 version of the software, which I plan to share. It makes no sense to purchase their Ensign purchase , when you can use the Metatrader version,with no data expense. I also will provide a manual.m traveling today will be home tomorrow to share

Regarding Trendsignal: I don't think they made a ninja trader version. Just ensign and Metatrader . I purchased from them back in 2010, they shut the doors at Trendsignal USA. Now Trensignal UK won't honor the purchase. Same individuals that took my money won't even answer my email. Lucky for me I still have a Mt4 version of the software, which I plan to share. It makes no sense to purchase their Ensign purchase , when you can use the Metatrader version,with no data expense. I also will provide a manual.m traveling today will be home tomorrow to share

swoff1,any update on sharing the metatrader Trendsignal system?

Thanks.