Jaguar Trading

tellMe

I have been in his room....not what it seems. He is a good trader but does not show his entry chart....or at least the one he trades (he does show the auto trader most of the times). He does not show a DOM. Few make it out as good as his stats indicate. He does do a lot of 1 on 1's which is good, and his software is good. He uses an ATR method, but it is really hard to follow, and when you re build his trades they do not seem to always taken with the method he teaches. I took his class in 2011, really am disappointed...but some make it out a good traders. He charges 3500, but get it for 2500. The problem is I know people who are still active in the room and cannot show the indis or his training. He was the BWT trainer and you can see a little how he trades, now he has added a CCI 49 into the trigger ATR system. He uses a range chart, and is very good and taking trade on pullback with in the ATR stop at 3.01, on his Auto trader he uses a 4.01 ATR. but the CCI overrides the ATR directional settings. Hope that helps-Nate Edited by tradernate