(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ganymed

Thanks for sharing- i installed the zip file but every time i tried to either use the chart template or just to add the indicator to any chart ninja would freeze.

Watched the video- it looks very interesting.

Any idea anybody ?

Thanks

Jane

Let's better delete it quickly from your computer... And wait a little bit. It needs a remedy...

its working ; now the question is - can it help us.

I applied it to the ES and got an ellipse- but only one- none in the past ( had the chart back for 9 days ); so maybe it just showing the current ones ?

weird thing is that i cannot change the thickness or spacing of the chart- i guess i need to insert to a symrenko but my data series do not show this option for some reason.

anyway- going to watch it tomorrow in real time and will post some feedback.

Thanks again for sharing and helping.

p.s- if someone does have the symrenko bars- can you please post an ES chart.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/7y0Go2P.jpg

The previous shared fixed .dll was coded so badly that that when I refreshed the chart the arrows for entries dissappearing and apprearing. When working on the cs I could not make an alert for the arrow for the same reason. The was the worst signal generaton coding I have ever seen. FWIW.

I applied it to the ES and got an ellipse- but only one- none in the past ( had the chart back for 9 days ); so maybe it just showing the current ones ?

weird thing is that i cannot change the thickness or spacing of the chart- i guess i need to insert to a symrenko but my data series do not show this option for some reason.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Traderbeauty-Jane

TB/Jane...while the magenta/green may look like ellipses they are actually the SMA lines of the indicator. I think W1rem@n's default is 50 Slow, 20 Fast on a 5 Minute Time interval. We have these from @M_P_ (I believe) in a previous education work of the J@yMultiEMA.

Cheers (and thanks for your ongoing contributions of your trading style)!

Mick

Edited by tryitagainmf
typo correction

@ tradernate

JaySignalTrendV7 with JayDevMarktProfile and JaySymmetryDots is working fine, see today's FDAX European Openinga. 3 Elliot wave signals with SymDots for first targets exits and arrows, 3 winners in a row:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eky8jz

I uploaded again the template for the JaySignalTrendV7:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v9udv1

Cheers

Gany

I watched it today live the entire day.

Bottom line- not bad at all, i would even say its definitely good.

I dont think its so composed and sophisticated as the programer pretends it to be.

I would say its parallel to same type of indicators that is acting in two steps:

First step --- deciding what is the market direction - this indicator seems to me just monitors previous high- low and once either one is broken it changes direction using a huge colored arrow.

Second step----entering same direction as the colored trend as close as possible to the ellipse ( no idea why he is saying eclipse in his video); i assume that the ellipse is just an average fib like 62 or 50 that most of the people are using.

I used it on renko 2-1, sometimes in the middle of the day i felt that my ninja is hardly moving, getting almost stuck and takes forever to do simple tasks like move charts around or apply some fib lines- i deleted that 2-1 renko chart and everything went back to normal- meaning - this indicator same as his symmetry dots one takes a lot of resources so you have to be careful-

best advice- since you dont need it to show you the situation constantly- then just take out the indicator- just delete it from the chart and then when you need it again just load the template which takes few seconds only.

Bottom line- its very good to show you what is going on and direct you whether to long or short direction, but honestly- YOU COULD JUST USE A MOVING AVERAGE to acquire the same info- ( see YAMANTAKA's great and simple trading method ).

So its all up to you how to use this tool and again- there is NO MAGIC here lol.

hope this helps

Take care and thanks again for sharing and helping.

traderbeauty-Jane

i guess if i have to explain it to you then i am wasting my time.

you have been here since 2010 and you only bothered to push the thanks button 9 times- wow you are very appreciative.

i spent a lot of time testing and reporting and yet you didnt even bother to say thank you or anything .

this forum is for sharing not for leeches.

i guess if i have to explain it to you then i am wasting my time.

you have been here since 2010 and you only bothered to push the thanks button 9 times- wow you are very appreciative.

i spent a lot of time testing and reporting and yet you didnt even bother to say thank you or anything .

this forum is for sharing not for leeches.

Moderated Message...let's read the forum rules and not post in a manner that is deemed irresponsible and disrespectful xioxxio. Read the forum rules before posting again.

Edited by FloridaTrader

I have downloaded from post #155 and all indicators seem to work fine. I idd watch jays todays video he mentions about green or red arrows at fib dots which I did'nt see in my setup and his market profile seems to be really herky jerky which looks very different from what I have, mine mp is two straight line. He advises to buy first pullback after trend change, has somebody observed it in realtime?. I tried it on emini russell with 6 symrenko, what settings are being used by the forum members.