(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

the prblme with autmatoin is is necesary put some volumen filters i alredy conclude to build some weeks ago and are really good iwanyt only know if somebody are interested to

share some funds to comeplete the robot build the coder hire toi do that correctly including a decent backtest a guide walkfowar analisys is over 900$

im in with 100$ if someone want we cant create a escrow account for coders and make it possible.

@gavesto, if you provide the entry rules written clearly English, I can shop this among a few excellent coders I have relationships with to get a better price. But I'm not convinced it makes money consistently. Looks to me like Jay has cherry-picked charts in his manual and videos. Anyone can do that in hindsight.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gavetso

nonono when i talk about solid system is about i study the trading rules acording market the mthod is simple

but need some filtering for example im adding a indicator i call Adix to filter chop market defintly this strat cant work in Chop markets

nonono when i talk about solid system is about i study the trading rules acording market the mthod is simple

but need some filtering for example im adding a indicator i call Adix to filter chop market defintly this strat cant work in Chop markets

I'm not a huge fan of these lagging filters to keep you out of chop, because CHOP IS ONLY KNOWN IN HINDSIGHT. No indicator can predict when chop starts or ends. Mr Bala will soon find that out with his SuperSonicHighFalutinChopKiller that uses order flow and price. The only thing that will get chopped is the traders account. Take that one to heart.

I apologize guys for the whole template zip being empty. I uploaded same file to other provider and does work. Nothing special about the template. Just added indicators to chart and changed multi setting from 9.5 to 5.5. Most of you guys already have indicators on charts and running. Just shared this simple template at the request of others.

http://hidemya$$.c0m/files/eRkfr/

Unable to download, please re-up it?

Thanks

Here you go newbie. Didn't really do anything advanced just added indicators and changed one setting on JayTrend indicator from 9.5 to 5.5. I attached the CL template. Template uses D3Spotter, Symmetry Dots, and JayTrend. 2 SymRenko for the data series. Compare today's video with the chart. The only thing I see different is the Green and Pink lines are a little more jagged. Not sure if resolution of video cause lines to be more jagged.

http://an0nfiles.c0m/file/7cf25caa132d36aa12e11a5ed8f04342

Unable to download, please re-up it?

Thanks

LisaAkira...Just tested both of the links from rhv and they both work. The problem is the an0nf1iles link is a blank file download and the hidemyObama link contains the template from rhv.

You have to remember to substitute with these URL's when you see numbers/symbols where letters should be.

Cheers!

Mick

Newbie...

The market profile he speaks of are on separate charts. He says that one of those levels he calculates. He uses those for other setups. The system posted here he uses it for confirmation with those setups. These indicators ( jaysignal ) can be used as a standalone setup by trading the bulls eye near the blackline . He calls it the line in the sand trade. That is what I interpreted from his videos and PDF.

Edited by rhv
Uses Market Profile

Guest gavetso
I'm not a huge fan of these lagging filters to keep you out of chop, because CHOP IS ONLY KNOWN IN HINDSIGHT. No indicator can predict when chop starts or ends. Mr Bala will soon find that out with his SuperSonicHighFalutinChopKiller that uses order flow and price. The only thing that will get chopped is the traders account. Take that one to heart.

i agree with you preditc chop is dificult but sorry im filtering with some sucess chop momentums with PFactpry ADXIDMI indicator

Guest gavetso

IM FOLLWING THINKING IS a good and really simple method is not HOLLY GRAIL becasue all know theirnot exist but im with clear idea to AUTOMATE IT

If some body are interested to work withme in this project contactme in box

21 periods and 12 volatily values are good

Hi gavetso, Thanks-

I only see one setting adjustable in indicator "period"=34, which indi you use for volatility? I don't see.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i41.tinypic.com/zk07dx.jpg[/img]

Thanks in advance

Here is link to pbf indis shared by tradernate(Thanks)

http://[email protected]/file/3jq7ut

@=a

Happy Holidays To All