(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

BTW "Guys and Gals" lol! if you watch Jay's youtube videos that's what he always says. But seriously. Just so you know the SymRenko Bars don't update on the spot one after the other, the price has to do or move certain increments in order for the bars to plot and when they do plot they plot in 2's or in 3's, so it is very inconsistent especially since you don't know the forumala- and you want to keep things consistent in trading. But I like the strategy great stuff. ALSO The Bullseye indicator(Yellow Dot) will paste after the next candle bar ahead of it closes, it will paste on the previous bar, so it has a lookback of 1 bar I guess.

In any case did anybody try the trial that they have on their site and if so share your experience, he looks really good on youtube even though videos are old. Knows what he is doing and is a trader I want to give the room a try too later on. he stopped posting videos though so that's why I'm skeptical if it's still there

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gavetso
wait my post im clening andmaking modifcatoins to make the indicator not repaint and more acurate also forgot the **** sym renko bars better still using in cl renko spectrum please wait for my post regarding the journal using this method i hope all poeple here help to complete the system i think the basic idea still interesting to work on it

wait my post im clening andmaking modifcatoins to make the indicator not repaint and more acurate also forgot the **** sym renko bars better still using in cl renko spectrum please wait for my post regarding the journal using this method i hope all poeple here help to complete the system i think the basic idea still interesting to work on it

Thanks a lot, can't wait. It is a very useful strategy yes we need to put some time into it to at least not make it repaint so we can quantify and backtest it correctly.

Newbie...

The market profile he speaks of are on separate charts. He says that one of those levels he calculates. He uses those for other setups. The system posted here he uses it for confirmation with those setups. These indicators ( jaysignal ) can be used as a standalone setup by trading the bulls eye near the blackline . He calls it the line in the sand trade. That is what I interpreted from his videos and PDF.

Hi rhv, thanks and yes I know. I was asking if anyone knows what indi it is?

It is Tradestation.

Would be nice to check it out if anyone has it and knows the settings--Seems to provide some good supp and resis areas.

Thanks in advance if anyone happens to know/have.

Happy Holidays To All

Hi MidnightPresident, Never seen that one--Do you have and can share or is screenshot of presentation you saw?

Thanks in advance

Happy Holidays To All

Hey newbie, I was watching his old video and one of them he showed these indiz u can check this video watch after 49 min....

http://www.4shared.com/video/SSGVoPmv/9-5-13_after_49_min_of_video_h.html?

Value Area

Hi my fellow Traders...

1st: Yes, the Div needs some Bars to repaint the yellow Dot. Therefore he "needs" the Sym-Renko (maybe!- i´m sure, that he needs it really for painting the Pin-Bars, Dojis and Hammers. I was over 3 years in the Room, and know, that this Bars on Key-Levels work really fine) Maybe you can program a small stategy: "... if the Bar closes Close over Open (what is not paintet in the Moment of close), then go in the market -and this strat. you have to turn on on Key-Levels. He said, that the entry is 7 or more Ticks OVER/UNDER the PIlow/high. Therefore you need a fast Finger :-)) This little strat. would help - i think (I just looked the Videos in "SloMo"), BUT:

IF a good Setup comes, then it comes really good. Therefore you need something the most don´t have: experience (for a good Setup-Point). So i if i would trade, i would sign in, and live with the costs. He has the experience. And the H/LVA-Levels are also on the Screen.

C Ya

Edited by Oil-George

Yes I also watched a lot of the old vids in "slow-mo" And he does not deny that they paint back he specifically says the entry will be 7 ticks off the high /low including slippage. Focusing on key levels and time of day volatility. I really enjoyed watching those vids great guy.

Oil-George how is the room? did you manage to make money or he just does analysis like all the other rooms and talks about some trade setups?

Thanks!

Hi my fellow Traders...

1st: Yes, the Div needs some Bars to repaint the yellow Dot. Therefore he "needs" the Sym-Renko (maybe!- i´m sure, that he needs it really for painting the Pin-Bars, Dojis and Hammers. I was over 3 years in the Room, and know, that this Bars on Key-Levels work really fine) Maybe you can program a small stategy: "... if the Bar closes Close over Open (what is not paintet in the Moment of close), then go in the market -and this strat. you have to turn on on Key-Levels. He said, that the entry is 7 or more Ticks OVER/UNDER the PIlow/high. Therefore you need a fast Finger :-)) This little strat. would help - i think (I just looked the Videos in "SloMo"), BUT:

IF a good Setup comes, then it comes really good. Therefore you need A: Volume (= Time of Day) and/or B an Angle of Magenta and/or a big Spread (or widen S) on Ma´s M5 (are really Helpfull). (First Test Magenta M5 is such a Key-Level).

But i think, we don´t have to play arround for some Ticks on Entry: its much more better to Filter out the good Trades. When is it choppy(Time of Day, before News, after big Moves,...)? Sideways-Markets are working also -min. Break even. Problem is just chop-chop. Therefore i read the News-Calendar.

Value Area:

Maybe the "VWAP Market Profile" from a Vol-Chart and Intraday-Setup :-)?

Better to find some (one or two) good Places for a Setup a Day on each Market (like Conflue LIS [Lis looks like the "ana SupertrendU11" but i´m not sure-sorry for comment if someone wrote that in the Past]/SymDots/First Test Magenta, or Just Sym-Dots as Retest in a strong Uptrend or something like this.

PS:

Sym-Renko: Maybe try the normal Renko with Heiken-Ashi, then you can count the Bars? IMO these are "hidden" Range-Bars.

Hope, that helps.

C Ya

OG...nice to see you here, mate! Welcome to I-I. Hope you are well!

Cheers!

Mick

Startegy

The Rules seems to be easy:

UP:

LIS is Under Price, Buy-Mode

Buy the first [Jay-Dot + Divergence-Dot] AFTER the Break of Lis from the Downside. If 5Min-MA is with you (uptrend) then take the first one, if the the Ma is in Downtrend, wait for a Move down to a Sym-Dot-Line or the Lis (better both together) and take these DOts.

Down: Vice versa.

The Problems:

i found a Pic in the Web from the same Chart - Look after open the Chart, and replayed the same Day.

The System is a kind of repainter: when u open the Chart, then you see the real highs and lows, when you replay the same Timezone, then you have 3 to 5 Entry-dots before the real entry.

2nd:

try out to make some easy Strats like MA Cross with the Symrenkos. It could be difficult -maybe...

Also:

Maybe try to take Range4 plus Heiken-Ashi...

Just my thoughts.

Symrenkos are not easy to handle

A classic Reverse-Strat with changeble SL would be enough for the first. I dont Trust his U11-Setups (SL-Line)

Cheers

Yes I also watched a lot of the old vids in "slow-mo" And he does not deny that they paint back he specifically says the entry will be 7 ticks off the high /low including slippage. Focusing on key levels and time of day volatility. I really enjoyed watching those vids great guy.

Oil-George how is the room? did you manage to make money or he just does analysis like all the other rooms and talks about some trade setups?

Thanks!

I made Tons of Money, but @ the end my account was down. Reason? Panic-Trading, Losing the "Eye" for the Setups, therefore wrong decisions, etc. Other Members made in the same Time a Lot of Money, therefore i know, that the Failure was on my Side (psychological).

If i had Time now, i would subscribe for 1 Month, and then pay with the Winners the yearly Membership (i tried to get a Lifetime Membership for 10k, but they won´t). With that i have all i need: System Marcet Profile, a Guy who leads me thrue the Market, his Experience, and other People where i can learn from.

It´s all fair, they have a Lot of Work, and it´s allways funny with the Guys/Gals arround the World.

Sure, the Service could be better, but you will ever find some Things for getting better.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Oil-George

hey guys, i would really apperciate if someone could help me with this,

1. is there a way to change the alert sound for D3spotter? it sounds like "the germans are coming!" every time that yellow dot is showing. freaks me out..

2. is there a way to make the dot stay small even when i open the chart very wide? or a way to change the size of the dot? i mean the d3spotter yellow dot of course.

thank you so much

Noam

For these reason we arew in the venture to build all discretional rules in automatic system

I wish you could make such a system.. with the right rules, this thing is pure gold.. but there must be a way the shut that alert sound off and make the dot stay small.. anyone??

• 3 weeks later...

OK, one problem solved.

but still left with the biggest problem, anyone please, i'm so desperate about this - can somepne please change the D3spotter yellow dot to somthing else? i mean somthing like a regular dot, that i can set its size. this dot is getting so big when i open the chart wide, i cant see anyting on the chart. please please please, help me on this one, i will be so grateful.