(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gavetso

Hi mans im bvegin to complete the Jay setup to send it to my Coders to build the autpomation of this method but i think there is something missing acording lastest Jay method

[pleasee tellme what indis are that?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zyvbc0.jpg

D3 Spotter don't make any changes.

Multi: They set to 5.5. The multi at 9.5 I think looks good.

Nums Req: They keep at 1.

You can confirm the above by looking at their recent videos and look at the yellow dots and the thick black line.

Another way they confirm trend in addition to the triangle is the look at the cross of the pink line and the dashed green line. Green above Pink is Up Trend. Pink above Green is Down Trend.

Here you go newbie. Didn't really do anything advanced just added indicators and changed one setting on JayTrend indicator from 9.5 to 5.5. I attached the CL template. Template uses D3Spotter, Symmetry Dots, and JayTrend. 2 SymRenko for the data series. Compare today's video with the chart. The only thing I see different is the Green and Pink lines are a little more jagged. Not sure if resolution of video cause lines to be more jagged.

http://an0nfiles.c0m/file/7cf25caa132d36aa12e11a5ed8f04342

Here you go newbie. Didn't really do anything advanced just added indicators and changed one setting on JayTrend indicator from 9.5 to 5.5. I attached the CL template. Template uses D3Spotter, Symmetry Dots, and JayTrend. 2 SymRenko for the data series. Compare today's video with the chart. The only thing I see different is the Green and Pink lines are a little more jagged. Not sure if resolution of video cause lines to be more jagged.

http://an0nfiles.c0m/file/7cf25caa132d36aa12e11a5ed8f04342

@rhv, I just downloaded this and it says the file is empty. Can you please have a look. thanks

Guest gavetso

the prblme with autmatoin is is necesary put some volumen filters i alredy conclude to build some weeks ago and are really good iwanyt only know if somebody are interested to

share some funds to comeplete the robot build the coder hire toi do that correctly including a decent backtest a guide walkfowar analisys is over 900$

im in with 100$ if someone want we cant create a escrow account for coders and make it posible.

I suppose Jay did automate this and it didn't do well. If it had, he'd be selling it.

Taka-san he does have an automated strategy.It's called JayRunner/JayRange. At present Wireman pulled it off the market because he says it "has trade execution problems".

Although I believe Andrey does have the educated version.

At present Wireman pulled it off the market because he says it "has trade execution problems".

Thanks Cash...I believe that is JaySpeak code for "...this strategy is junk just like the dozen other ones I've sold, only this time I'll blame the code and not the trader..." Amazing how this guy continues...

Cheers!

Mick

Thanks Cash...I believe that is JaySpeak code for "...this strategy is junk just like the dozen other ones I've sold, only this time I'll blame the code and not the trader..." Amazing how this guy continues...

Cheers!

Mick

Indeed Mick indeed. You see into this fella's game very ably.

I downloaded the indicators in the first post, could you explain how to import into NinjaTrader?

Normal import procedure into NT7. Make sure it's a .zip file

Choose SymRenko in Data Series when opening a chart

Edited by CashManic

thanks, it's a problem of my NinjaTrader that this error

http://postimg.org/image/70x6wbpg1/

That message means you already had "Compile" errors in Ninja. You must open a .cs file, compile and then resolve the errors that show at the bottom of the page after compile.

From the Control Center go to Tools> Edit NinjaScript> Indicator (and then select any indicator listed...it does not matter which one, NT compiles everything every time a "Compile" command is enacted).

When the page comes up with the Indicator Script either hit the Compile button at the top or just hit F5. At the bottom of the page you will see the errors listed and what files they are related to. Sometimes it is a simple matter of manually removing the offending files, other times one removal begets another list of errors as other files may have been dependent on the file removed.

Always remember to Compile again after manual removal of a .cs file. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Mick

thanks, it's a problem of my NinjaTrader that this error

http://postimg.org/image/70x6wbpg1/

Arghh! The dreaded NT Programming errors message. You have to do some detective work.

Open NinjaTrader

From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator

Select an indicator and double click on it.

A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.

At the bottom of the window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.

From there you have the option to remove the indicator or debug it.