Which broker should i try?

The MT4 broker is the best. You can attach a lot of customs indicator and EA.

I think almost all forex brokers of today offers MT4 platform as it is the most preferred trading platform in forex.MetaTrader 4 is a specially designed platform for online forex trading that comes in multiple languages.It provides customizable chart, indicator and Expert advisor features that traders can develop to automate their trading strategies.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yes, I am also trading in instaforex. For beginners could try to trade here by utilizing the free capital of a broker. And feel the comfort of trading here. Trading without spreads and with maximum leverage 1:1000.

I only use the bonus account of insta-owned forum. withdrawal of funds is quite easy and fast. hehehe

There are just so many brokers out there that say they are better than the other, but for someone that has been with many in the past few years, Loyal Forex broker by far the best I have ever used, Great customer support, low spreads, great platforms, quick deposits, offers demo and live accounts, and perfect execution.

• 3 weeks later...
If this is true, why only speak a word?

explain your problem and share it with us.

because so far I have no problem with instaforex.

Insta really have financial problems and can't process some large withdrawals. Just take a look in FPA scam folder and you will likely to change your broker too. Thankfully I was clever enough to withdraw from Insta and move to HF 10 month ago. Now I understand that took right decision.

Insta really have financial problems and can't process some large withdrawals. Just take a look in FPA scam folder and you will likely to change your broker too. Thankfully I was clever enough to withdraw from Insta and move to HF 10 month ago. Now I understand that took right decision.

I don't trust on FPA forum, The forums are owned by one broker with a green color..

I think you explanation makes no sense.

You don't trust because they make posting on your brokerage company that is getting a lot of negative complaints.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 weeks later...
I don't trust on FPA forum, The forums are owned by one broker with a green color..

I think you explanation makes no sense.

whether it is serious? that FPS owned by the green colour broker?

is there any evidence to support your statement?

What do all of you do?

Hi all, first off THANKS to all of the contributors and mucho THANKS to the skilled and knowledgeable educators that visit, without you this forum would not be what it is!

Myself I have 2 jobs and not as much time as I would like to put towards learning, experimenting with all of the tools provided here.

So I was wondering for those of you that I see frequenting here like almost 24\7. What is it that you all do?

Me work the regular job and aspire to be a Trader and make living, NOT yet but working at it. Heck not even making a living at working my 2 jobs(lahlahlah)

Any response is appreciated.

Again THANKS to all!! Without you this place would not be.

Edited by newbie0101

Hi all, first off THANKS to all of the contributors and mucho THANKS to the skilled and knowledgeable educators that visit, without you this forum would not be what it is!

Myself I have 2 jobs and not as much time as I would like to put towards learning, experimenting with all of the tools provided here.

So I was wondering for those of you that I see frequenting here like almost 24\7. What is it that you all do?

Me work the regular job and aspire to be a Trader and make living, NOT yet but working at it. Heck not even making a living at working my 2 jobs(lahlahlah)

Any response is appreciated.

Again THANKS to all!! Without you this place would not be.

nice to read it... make it happen..!