Which broker should i try?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
forexpeacearmy can't be trusted.. beware

Why? I have opposing opinion. I find FPA very trustful and powerful forum to filter out scam brokers and find reliable ones. Their scam folder greatly helped me to avoid troubles. Based on advices from some advanced members there I find Octafx broker, which I am currently with.

• 2 weeks later...
forexpeacearmy can't be trusted.. beware

they are the top leading forex review sites as of the moment, they may not be a 100% accurate but they do the job!! specially when you roam around the sections you learn alot about brokers issues. btw isnt mt5 a payed forum by instaforex?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You should choose an ecn broker with zero spread and great bonus, fast execution at one click and good customer support, prompt deposit and withdrawal easy methods, Well regulated. With this kind of broker no conflict of interest, It is trader versus trader. I personally use capital one forex Broker, they are best for my scalping method. They also offer some crazy bonus on deposit up to 400%. Their withdrawal is prompt.

You should choose an ecn broker with zero spread and great bonus, fast execution at one click and good customer support, prompt deposit and withdrawal easy methods, Well regulated. With this kind of broker no conflict of interest, It is trader versus trader. I personally use capital one forex Broker, they are best for my scalping method. They also offer some crazy bonus on deposit up to 400%. Their withdrawal is prompt.

With the qualified broker, the traders can make enjoy transactions. You can try their demo account to test the performance. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well the question may seem easy but it's not the case. Broker may pretend itself as legal, oriented on fulfilling all clients needs and offer flexible trading conditions but their innocent appearance may conceal team of robbers or ponzi scheme. Be careful when choosing a broker because for newbie its almost impossible to discern their tricky nature. If you need an advice I would recommend to try Hotforex micro account, it was the starting platform for my trading now I am with premium there and really appreciate the advice I got two years ago on this forum.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Todays, a lot of broker that pretend as legal broker and scamming client's money.

Its really shameful. You must be aware about this guys..

do some research before decide. most of broker company are offshore company. with me i decide with armada markets company, fully regulated, and not an offshore company, offer low spread and fast execution, my plan is to open an autotrade trading system based on my expert advisor. anyone has experience with myfxbook autotrade ?

• 2 weeks later...
Always read proper review about broker you decided to choose and then go with $100 to check them.

Exactly, check the broker by investing a small amount of money and read reviews it helps.