Which broker should i try?

Hello guys i would like your opinion. I started to do trading on the platform Meta Trader 4 and now that i am ready to open an account i wish that you can recommend some reliable sites that use this platform. For example i saw that 4xp.com uses, but how it is their service? The fees and account managers for support? I was immediately contacted by Sara Ferrari, have you heard of her?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have these criterias when selecting a broker to try with.You should always go with a regulated broker with low spreads,fast execution and good customer support to answer any query promptly.Try and open a demo account with them to test their trading platform.

You should have these criterias when selecting a broker to try with.You should always go with a regulated broker with low spreads,fast execution and good customer support to answer any query promptly.Try and open a demo account with them to test their trading platform.

That was a good advice rryane.

'>http://goo.gl/2tXSkL

goes global

One more thing to look up in good broker is how good is their customer service? How quickly do they process withdrawals out of your account and do they charge you for this service?You should go to a broker with good costumer service support that will answer your emails or complaints.They should also have fast withdrawal process.For me,I am pretty much contented with Gdmfx as they provide those qualities to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't you try GDMFX it's legit and it has good incentives.

Hello Diana. I do trade with Gdmfx. I actually have a classic account with them. And just to share it up to you guys, Gdmfx is giving a special 30% Credit Bonus offer for a new deposit as they welcome the brand new year. It is their way of showing their appreciation to their new and existing clients.

• 2 weeks later...