Any problems with withdrawal?

Can anyone tell me if you had problems in withdrawal money from the site 4xp.com?

I had. I'll tell you. I filled out the form for the request and sent it. Shortly after I was contacted by the account manager michela biacca asking me to integrate it with some steps that i had not been clear. Now I've re-sent and i'm waiting for two days, miss. Michela told me that now everything is fine. Hopefully

Can anyone tell me if you had problems in withdrawal money from the site 4xp.com?

I had. I'll tell you. I filled out the form for the request and sent it. Shortly after I was contacted by the account manager michela biacca asking me to integrate it with some steps that i had not been clear. Now I've re-sent and i'm waiting for two days, miss. Michela told me that now everything is fine. Hopefully

Most brokers don't like it when clients withdraw money, but you should be ok.

Guest sherealikhan
I know about forex-metal they have more than three deposit option like bicoin, perfect money, moneybookers even credit card support. So, I think whose are trading with forex-metal.com they can easily withdraw their money.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
A good quality of a broker is to have fast withdrawal system and a very good customer support.Im trading with GDMFX and they also process withdrawal very fast and instantly.Customer service is also efficient to respond to clients’ queries regardless of their account type to ensure client’s problem get resolved swiftly.

A good quality of a broker is to have fast withdrawal system and a very good customer support.Im trading with GDMFX and they also process withdrawal very fast and instantly.Customer service is also efficient to respond to clients’ queries regardless of their account type to ensure client’s problem get resolved swiftly.

yeah agree, nice to hear there's a good broker you chose

• 2 weeks later...
of course, there is rarely a trader who has a problem with instaforex. because the services provided are very satisfactory. So much to get excited about trading trades here. especially given the trading conditions are very convenient for trading.

it's so lovely they have a good service

Absolutely disagree with instaforex!! I warn you against them!! They are market making broker which means they trade against you. You BUY, they SELL. Your loss = their profit!! If you don't make high profit than they'll just watch you and steal money from you slowly by trading costs, slippage, widening spread, spikey and so on. If you'll make high profit then you'll see big hell!!

See my thread, take care! ;-)

Andrew

BTW: customer service should be absolute basis, as well as no problems with withdrawing funds and so on... But you are loosing most of your money thanks to very low qualities of most brokers during realization of trades that you can't simply recognize... Don't talking about market making brokers that are making a fortune from people that never know what they are really doing and how broker steals money from them..

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Some banks do not approve the withdrawal, if the broker is the Offshore company (that banks are going to reject the transferred money).

That problem cause could be seen only after a week (and the answer received from the bank is not always clear => pingpong effect).

If that is the case, the different banks account could quickly solve the problem.

Guest FloridaTrader

Investigation found that miggie1990 was working for the broker and was spamming this forum and others. Not only was she scamming and spammng this forum, the company soon closed for doing the same thing. Thread is closed.