Liberty Reserve Down and Closed ???

Dont worry!. Brokers will permit you withdraw via other payment systems that available with them.

Best,

lptuyen

That's true, and since LR closed, traders can simply can not do anything to withdraw funds in the LR. I also use LR to make a deposit at InstaForex, and I think this could be a valuable lesson for traders who use e-currency.

• 2 weeks later...
Dont worry!. Brokers will permit you withdraw via other payment systems that available with them.

Best,

lptuyen

I agree, the broker must be transferred to the payment system of the other LR. However, if they have a lot of specific requirements. I guess, it is not wise, because traders will not focus in trading.

I am trading in fbs, I was informed that my money is safe and can be done without any limitations although withdrawals before using LR

Closed dan bisanya tidak akan bisa dibuka kembali karena jangan FBI saya sendiri saja sudah tau bagaimana cara pihak liberty utnuk melakukan pencucian uang, karena saya sudah merancangnya untuk mencucikan uang para PNS-PNS yang koruptor dengan Liberty dengan membuang uang sebesar Rp. 500 perak untuk 1 Dollarnya, jadi hal ini sudah sangat dilakukan untunglah cepat ditutup kalau tidak uang Indonesia sudah pada raip di sana

Guest FloridaTrader
The Feds closed down the business but what is funny is that rambo, the new forex trader (that tells us that he is a new trader but on another forum, states he has years of experience), is stating that they will open up again. Who should we believe, b.s. rambo or the Feds. This is a tough one.

've Definitely closed it because it has made money laundering LR so naturally it done therefore you should if you want to perform transactions in the forex do it legally and comply with government regulations, do not violate the law. Greetings profit. GBU

it only uses the process of sending money, the money are in a segregate accounts in the UK so basically, if you deposit it goes t the bank. so when you withdraw the money comes from the bank some thing similar. the important point is what means do they use to send the traders the money, its very considerate of them to allow traders to have the option of using skrill or webmoney or bank transfer etc.

I think if one broker doesn't allow you withdraw your LR money via other methods, that absolutely means the broker didn't get any real money from LR. They just billed LR and those amount could be pay once a month or a week.

The broker should use their money to pay for trader if they got in that case. But it's impossible to pay a tons of money for Vip accounts. I think Hotforex don't let LR keep their money. :D. And this is a experience for brokers, don't put their money in Payment Gateway's pocket :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Is rambling rambo still insisting that liberty reserve will soon open back up. He is the worst poster on this forum. Nobody posts more b.s. than he does.