Market Delta 11 or newer

ff7cloud86

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am still using my older version 10.3.9 which works perfectly using Interactive brokers data.

This version has almost everything that I need like the breakdown volume etc.

The only problems I have is that IB data feed for ticks is not good- instead of sending the ticks normally as any data supplier- they send a burst of ticks very 250 milliseconds.

The way I overcome this problem is by using a 60 tick chart on the Es instead of 244 ticks . the 0.5 renko on the ES is almost the same .

I did try to connect MD to CQG using CQG trader and to IQ-Feed with no luck.

If anyone want the educated version please let me know.

take care

Jane- Traderbeauty.

Traderbeauty,

I used to run the 10.x version(s) but no longer can run those as at start up the program refuses to cintinue. You may have an older educated version which does not suffer from this limitation. If you could load it up somewehere, I would appreciate it so I can try if it runs on my machine. I also do not need all the latest features. Thanks in advance for your kind support. Cold you please also briefle mention how to install the educated version you have?

Candyman: Traderbeauty posted the 1039 version. This version works - Thanks to Traderbeauty ! This thread is about the 11.x version which has not been posted in an educated form. If you can post a 11.x educated version then that would be great. My experience so far is that with versions 10314 to 1068 (or later) the program halts when it starts. There seems to be a kind of security system preventing the software to run. With Traderbeauty's version the software will work, but it is 1039 version which is rather old.

In order to avoid any misunderstadings: let us limit this thread to the version 11.x.

Jose,

From the point on you show in post 23, you go to setup. By doing this you will set up a datafeed. MD requires a datafeed to work. You can find out via internet which datafeeds are supported by MD in that version. Once you have datafeed set up you may (not sure) encounter a screen which asks you to fill in your license information. Just type in anything. Please also review the existing and other threads on MD for this type of inforamtion as it has been asked and answered before.

Hey guys if someone has the latest setup for this i can easily apply this patch to the newer one if you wish

Hi candyman,

You meant you just need the installation file for the vesion 11 and you can apply the patch for it?

I think you can easily find the installation file on the MarketDelta website.

I am afraid that since now they apply the specific security to the new versions and eventually the patch will stop working again