Market Delta 11 or newer

ff7cloud86

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help guys. I gave up on 10.3.9 and instead went with iwanhc's method for 11.1. So far it has worked well, the only problem is the backfill data which I dont have access to. Would it be possible for someone with access to historical data to share maybe the last couple of months data with us, compress it with 7-zip to get max. compression and minimum file size?

I have a question about iwanhc's Market Delta forever trial.

I have AMP futures live account. It's only $500 to open an account. With AMP futures live account I get free Market Delta trader using CQG data provider. If I follow iwanhc's 11.x forever trail; will it provide everything I need? (i.e. charts with data backfill).

When I download Market Delta trial should I select CQG as data provider or it doesnt matter what i select?

• 3 weeks later...

mmm i am getting the same, not had time to investigate

Hello everybody.I use MD 10.3.9 from Traderbeauty #19 post here.But today i cannot login.A message that login or pass is incorrect appears.i dont know what is problem.Can anybody help?Sorry for bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can you please tell me the exact name of the native file I am to change? I don't know what native file means.

>> In the directory MD change the native file

Is it too late to edit the hosts file since I already have installed the demo MD 11.1.1

Thank you in advance.

@eurotrdr by native file iwahc means the file from the demo install i.e. filechck.dll in c:\programfiles\mktdelta rename it to .old or something then download the one he uploaded and put in in the same folder, launch MD once say trial etc... then quit the application and copy the .old back and you should be good for 29 days.

This worked for me I got 29 days (I had already run out of a 2 week demo and had ran without editing .hosts file too but it still worked)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@traderforlife

MarketDelta charts and MarketDelta Trader are 2 diff products from same company, Trader is a free execution platform with DOM and basic MP (and is **** imo) Charts is definitely not **** and not free :) big problem with charts is once you use it for a while other platforms (like Ninja/Sierra) are horrible to use after it, check out their site for more detail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for your help Iwahc.

This works like a dream. Best solution ever =D> Just installed the new 11-2 Beta (11-2b-12) and it works great. The new 11-2 Beta has two new fp styles: http://www.m@[email protected]/blog/2013/07/footprint-chart/two-new-footprint-types-bid-x-ask-profile-and-bid-x-ask-profile-text/ . It can be downloaded here: http://www.linn$oft.com/dl/mktdelta/beta/

Installed by just doing what you have told without entering any lic... numbers and it worked fine, but MD is nagging about the empty lic... form. Are there any specific order you would recommend entering the numbers you have provided? Like right away at first startup when setting AllowTrialActivation to True, or after restarting with the modified .dll file? Or after putting in the native .dll again?

Thanks,

Aeddi