Market Delta 11 or newer

ff7cloud86

Should work up to August 2015. After 29 days to again replace the file, run the MD, check the timing trial and return of the native file ago. The way it's done when the trial period will expire.

Dear Friends....very beautifull treath :)

In windows 7 I have had problem to modify C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts because when I save the file Win7 return me that I haven't autorization to modify.

Can someone help me?

Someone use 11.x succesfully or the best way is to use 10.3.x?

Also...user TRADERMIC wrote:

05-04-2013, 07:01 AM

=D> Thank you iwahc! http://dfiles.eu/files/g6zp11284

but I cannot download this file.

So....I need MD because all my old version don't work. Where is the best way?

Many Thanks ;) and sorry for my english

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friends....very beautifull treath :)

In windows 7 I have had problem to modify C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts because when I save the file Win7 return me that I haven't autorization to modify.

Can someone help me?

Someone use 11.x succesfully or the best way is to use 10.3.x?

Also...user TRADERMIC wrote:

05-04-2013, 07:01 AM

=D> Thank you iwahc! http://dfiles.eu/files/g6zp11284

but I cannot download this file.

So....I need MD because all my old version don't work. Where is the best way?

Many Thanks ;) and sorry for my english

I have downloaded 10.3.9 (in the past I have had also 10.6.8) and also overwrited the crack file. Also I have modified the file HOST and turn off the update but I have some problem to connect to transact....I need to copy also the file filechck.dll ?

I would test also the 10.6.8 tomorrow.

Please someone can correct my steps?

TNX

1. When I follow the steps as provided by iwanhc in this thread I am able to get MD 11.1.11 to run. I need to wait 29 days to see if I can extend the usage of MD 11.1.11 but I am full confidence that iwanhc provided method will work.

2. MD 10.6.8 no longer runs as per the information in the threads on MD on Indo Investasi.

3. Traderbeauty provided an older version of MD 10.3.x which still runs as per guidelines of Traderbeauty. See this thread.

4. How to edit hosts file on Win 7 is not part of this thread. Just google to find all relevant info on how to do that.

5. Do not mix the iwanhc method of using MD and traderbeaty's as both solutions are from different perspective. So either use the older MD version or use the latest version with monthly extension.

6. Until an educated version MD 11.x becomes available only the above solutions seems to work.

7. All credits go to iwanhc and traderbeauty for their work.

8. All the above is to my best knowledge.

Regarding Banner post 83.

I tried and installed different versions of MD using different type of circumventions or educations. In all cases one can get another version installed. So if one installs version 11.1.x one can go back to a previous version 10.3.x.

It is just a matter of uninstalling first and then apply exact the guidelines as provided by the different contributors.

However, with some versions of MD (e.g. 10.6.8) there is an implementation of the security system that blocks the software to continue.

Older versions of MD do not have this issue (e.g. 10.3.14) and run as expected (see traderbeauty's contribution in this thread).

What I meant with my point 5 is that one must not mix the guidelines as provided by traderbeauty and iwanhc. You either use the traderbeauty approach of the older MD version and the specific guidelines to get that specific version of MD to run.

You either use the iwanhc approach of the older MD version and the specific guidelines to get that specific version of MD to run. But do not mix the guidelines !!!! That is just like mixing Apple instructions with Win 7 instructions. Hope this clarifies.

The newer versions 11.1.x seems to run only using the iwanhc approach (see this thread).

Ok dear friends....I have installed 11.11 and for the moment without problems...I have 29 day remaining....and other test was good also with 10.6.8

So...someone have any solution for backfill or to have a good historical TICK data?

Many thanks.

P.s. I have one friends that have DTN account and give me exporting file but when importing I have some problem with the decimal. So...No good solution this of importing everyday historical data. WE NEED BACKFILL SERVER etc....there is any solution?

Ok dear friends....I have installed 11.11 and for the moment without problems...I have 29 day remaining....and other test was good also with 10.6.8

So...someone have any solution for backfill or to have a good historical TICK data?

Many thanks.

P.s. I have one friends that have DTN account and give me exporting file but when importing I have some problem with the decimal. So...No good solution this of importing everyday historical data. WE NEED BACKFILL SERVER etc....there is any solution?

Try option with multicharts:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21412-Market-Delta-11-or-newer?p=275781&viewfull=1#post275781

Banner (post 85): I am sorry to read that your experience with reinstalling MD 10.3 is different than mine experience. How this is possible I do not know.

As you see Ketron states in his post 86 that he has the MD 10.6.8 working. When I try to get the 10.6.8 working the software will stop with a a message that this version no longer works. So it seems that different users have different behaviour of the built in security of MD.

Ketron82: To my best knowledge a backfill solution is offered by MD to existing subscribed MD users only for USD 15 per month. I am not aware of any educated solutions to solve the backfill issue with MD. Personally I decided longer time ago to take a paid DTN IQ datafeed which helps me a lot to have excellent datafeed for many platforms including MD. Without excellent trouble free datafeed any platform is useless.

Hektorr: The MD security used N@lpeiron uses sector zero of the hard-disk which typically will survive a format. Traderbeauty's solution is the better (smile). However, if you want to use the latest MD then Iwanhc method is very effective and will cost you only 2 minutes per month to keep the license going. For the older version Traderbeauty's contribution is the best option as it does not require any monthly work to keep the license going.

Hektorr: The MD security used N@lpeiron uses sector zero of the hard-disk which typically will survive a format. Traderbeauty's solution is the better (smile). However, if you want to use the latest MD then Iwanhc method is very effective and will cost you only 2 minutes per month to keep the license going. For the older version Traderbeauty's contribution is the best option as it does not require any monthly work to keep the license going.

Hi westvletere,

Does the old MD version posted by Traderdeauty work with DTN iQ feed? coz i saw somewhere in the thread, they mentioned it cant work with DTN IQ

Forexmaniac84. The old version of MD works excellent with DTN IQ. You may be confused by messages from users who want to implement an educated backfill version from DTN (which does not exist to my knowledege).

But if you have a paid DTN IQ service all should work well on the older MD version (and on many many other platforms - educated or not - as well !)

Forexmaniac84. The old version of MD works excellent with DTN IQ. You may be confused by messages from users who want to implement an educated backfill version from DTN (which does not exist to my knowledege).

But if you have a paid DTN IQ service all should work well on the older MD version (and on many many other platforms - educated or not - as well !)

Wesvleteren, Thanks for your confirmation. I am considering to subscribe to DTN IQ now

Forexmaniac84. You may take first the one week free trial of DTN IQ to ensure it works well. Ensure you are aware about the costs. I used DTN IQ with succes on versions of MD, Invest0r, Ensign software, Ninja, Wave59, MT predictor and other less used systems I tested from various forums. With a good datafeed you have so much less worries ! In the past I used Esignal but encountered too many interruptions. DTN IQ is rockstable, but can be expensive. If you have an account with a broker, then ask your broker if they can implement a license waiver fee for you in order to save costs on DTN IQ. See http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data&section=feewaiver

Forexmaniac84. You may take first the one week free trial of DTN IQ to ensure it works well. Ensure you are aware about the costs. I used DTN IQ with succes on versions of MD, Invest0r, Ensign software, Ninja, Wave59, MT predictor and other less used systems I tested from various forums. With a good datafeed you have so much less worries ! In the past I used Esignal but encountered too many interruptions. DTN IQ is rockstable, but can be expensive. If you have an account with a broker, then ask your broker if they can implement a license waiver fee for you in order to save costs on DTN IQ. See http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data§ion=feewaiver

Thanks , westveleteren for your kind advice. How much does DTN IQ cost you per month for basic CME data feed?

Forexmaniac84. See for the fees http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data&section=fees

They also have a calculator on that page so you can pick the cerris and see where you end up without the fee waiver.

I have excellent experiences with the sales Trent Smalley of DTN. Mails on sundays are even replied promptly by him. I never got this type of support with any software company. They also have a good Twitter account to check out.

With version 11 it downloads data from esignal or iqfeed 4 and 5 but after that the tick file in the data folder doesn't get bigger and it doesn’t bring the data to the charts with iqfeed. The data files ( hist , bars and tick ) are created in the admin folder , but are not passed to the tick file in the data folder which stays at same size. Don´t know if there is a way to fix this...

Has anybody gotten version 10.3.9 or 10.3.14 to work with Transact/Infinity data?

I used to have 10.5, then 10.6.8, but both stopped working. They both worked fine with Transact. Now that I tried with version 10.3.9 and 10.3.14 I get a Transact validate user error #57 or something like that, eventhough all the information for the Infinity account is correct.

Does anyone know what I might need to get it to work with Transact?

DBZ: I can only confirm that version 11 works well with DTN. If you request a lot of tick data it may take several minutes before anything happens on the charts. During trading hours there is even a limitation on the amount of historical data you can get. So try it again with more patience and outside trading hours.

PRtrader: I can confirm that the version you mention should work with transact/Infinity datafeed/account.

If you can confirm it works, is there some special dll needed?

I installed version 10.3.9 and then copied the educated .exe file into the installation folder. Same thing with version 10.3.14. In both cases I get the transact login error (I've been very careful inputting the account data, so it is not a wrong password or anything of that sort). I also get the license activation screen to put a name and an email, but it already says activated, so there is nowhere to click on activate or anything similar. However, when I click on the About screen, it says "unlicensed".

Edited by prtrader

PRtrader See post 10 of this tread by Traderbeauty (who gets all the credits for posting the older version of MD) for how to install the older version and what to use. I have no idea why it is not working with you with Transact/Infinity. Are you sure your account with them is still active? If you do not trade your account for a time there is the possibility that the broker will keep your account open, but stops the login to the account and as such also the datafeed.

Why not use the Iwanhc method (also from this tread) that allows you to run the latest version of MD?

PRtrader See post 10 of this tread by Traderbeauty (who gets all the credits for posting the older version of MD) for how to install the older version and what to use. I have no idea why it is not working with you with Transact/Infinity. Are you sure your account with them is still active? If you do not trade your account for a time there is the possibility that the broker will keep your account open, but stops the login to the account and as such also the datafeed.

Why not use the Iwanhc method (also from this tread) that allows you to run the latest version of MD?

Thanks for helping out, but I can't get it to work. My account is active because it works with Sierra Charts, it just doesn't work with MD. I might try the Iwanhc method, but up until now, I think there is no guarantee it will work after 29 days. So that is why I asked about these older versions.

Prtrader: If you install the iwanhc method the license will start at 29 days. If you wait 1 day the license drops to 28 days. If you then apply again the iwanhc method the license jumps back to 29 days. Of course there i sno guarantee, but I have good reasons to assume that applying again the iwanhc after e.g. 27 days will also work. But I agree with you that we only know for sure after 29 days. If Transact works with SC and not with MD, then I suggest you visit the MD suport paga and look for their instructions how to apply the Transact datafeed and what to take into consideration. I hope it will work for you !