Super Profitable EA - Make 10% - 15% Daily

Hi,

I have a simple but super profitable system that I will like someone code into an EA for the benefit of all.

The concept

1. Open any currency pair and choose any timeframe

2. Place a Buy order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips and Immediately Place a Sell Order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips.

3. Once any one of the two open orders hit Take Profit, Immediately open two new orders i.e a Buy and a Sell order with TP 10 and SL 100

4. Keep doing this and you will make at least 10% daily returns on equity.

Fine Tuning

1. Once you achieve 10% equity increase, close all open orders and start again

2. If you get a 30% drawdown, close all open orders and begin again

3. Use 0.01 for every $100

I have been able to make up to 20% Daily Returns on demo and I don't use indicators. I just capitalise on the only sure theory in forex, i.e. Price spends 80% of its

time ranging and only 20% trending. Also, notice that price always moves up or down in jerks, so I also try to capitalise on that too. My max drawdown so far is below

20%

Someone kindly code a simple EA with this concept so that we can profit.

Thanks

Elvis

Edited by dondavids

He closed sales because he could not find any buyers....I wonder why.

His selling price was just a mere $10.000.000 :D

No. His idea is work and super profitable, he was opened PAMM at AlpariNZ, Pepperstone Mini but banned because his system

made the brokers super loss serious. He will open PAMM at IBFX Australia, ActivTrades and HotForex lately.

And I was copy the description on fxstat.com before he disable show the info ,it said "new concept Sacred Fibo Grid System EA"

He will open the live streaming and show his system how it works.

This is his personal forum but in spanish language, use www.google.com/translate to see it.

http://vagosforo.com/forums/sistemaenventa

Edited by gabrielxyz

Hi,

I have a simple but super profitable system that I will like someone code into an EA for the benefit of all.

The concept

2. Place a Buy order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips and Immediately Place a Sell Order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips.

3. Once any one of the two open orders hit Take Profit, Immediately open two new orders i.e a Buy and a Sell order with TP 10 and SL 100

Fine Tuning

I have been able to make up to 20% Daily Returns on demo and I don't use indicators. I just capitalise on the only sure theory in forex, i.e. Price spends 80% of its

time ranging and only 20% trending. Also, notice that price always moves up or down in jerks, so I also try to capitalise on that too. My max drawdown so far is below

20%

Thanks

Elvis

Hi Elvis, how do you know the Spanish guy trades this system...?

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Hi,

The Final EA Trading Logic

Here it is

1. The EA places a set or a pair of Buy and Sell Orders with 10 pip Take Profit.

2. When any member of the set/pair of Buy and Sell closes, The EA quickly places another Pair of Buy and Sell orders. It waits for either one of the sell or buy to close before opening a new pair of orders. It also depends on price volatility.

3. The EA does not use predetermined stop loss but uses Strong supply and demand levels/zones. So if price goes 3 to 5 pips above supply zone then all sells are closed and loses are minimized. Also if price goes 3 to 5 pips below demand level/zone then all buys are closed and loses minimized.

4. When the EA is at a supply zone or touches a supply zone it will begin placing a lot of sell orders with 10 pips TP in anticipation of heavy sell off at that supply level. If the supply level fails to hold, and price breaches the top of the supply zone by 3 to 5 pips the EA will quickly close all losing sell positions and then quickly open equal number of buys to counter the effect of the losing open sell orders the newly open Buy orders will aim to recover the exact amount just lost buy the closed sell orders. The opposite is applicable for Demand Zones or Levels.

5. All we need is the Sam Seiden Supply and Demand indicator with Force Timeframe set to 60 minutes and we are good to go.

My Recommendation is Minimum of $500 and 0.01 per entry until you get to $1000 then you can increase to 0.02.

I now ask someone to kindly clone the EA for us

Thanks

Elvis

I gen'ed up an EA with the Main buy/sell hedge logic.

It is a big loser every time. So, yes there is something more to it. Or it is another big scam.

I vote for another big scam. Because anything that works will NEVER be public. Or, the method will lose its effectiveness when EVERYBODY starts using it. That is why you don't tell ANYONE about it.

Carl

MarketCycle-360.com

Hi crodzilla,

We are all here to learn and discover, so believing that something will fail before you even try it or test it is a Negative attitude especially when it is free and risk free via demo trading. Let's build it first then we can talk based on clear facts and not opinions.

Elvis

Edited by dondavids

Hi,

The concept

Fine Tuning

20%

Thanks

Elvis

This strategy will wipeout your a/c in one super trend. Only good for ranging market. will never work it will always remain in drawdawn trust me

Hi crodzilla,

We are all here to learn and discover, so believing that something will fail before you even try it or test it is a Negative attitude especially when it is free and risk free via demo trading. Let's build it first then we can talk based on clear facts and not opinions.

Elvis

Uhh... I thought I was clear about this... I wrote an EA to test it. It fails every time. I tested dozens of different times to start the EA and they ALL fail with a wipeout of the account.

I have written 100's of EA's from people not only on this forum, but other very large forums. I am very well known at FF (you can look me up... same user name.) I have taken on lots of private work (many I am paid) to write EA's from people that say they have the golden egg... Their supposed "holy grail" of trading methods are ALWAYS proven to be less than fruitful.

Please... I talk the talk, and have walked the walk.

Carl

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

I do not think I am negative... just a realist.

I am a programmer, which means I use logical thinking to solve problems.

I tried your initial logic as posted in the first post. It didn't work so well. Not negative, just fact.

Now, there is "Enhanced" logic, which by your account should be used.

And you mention something about a Sam Seiden supply/demand indicator.

So, I'm logically thinking to myself... if you had used this indicator to trade this method, you could post it. And I could use it to add to the EA.

But, me not being negative, I wonder if you have traded this "methodology."

Or, are you getting this information 2nd or 3rd hand.

Or, you don't need the indicator because you can use your brain to see the supply/demand areas... which is cool too. Just hard to program.

Carl

PS. And as far as you saying "you failed." From what I can tell... you "failed" to give all the information required for this method... initially.

MarketCycle-360.com

Hi crodzilla,

Because you failed before is not enough reason to remain Negative.

Just code the Enhanced Logic I posted and lets test it

Elvis

I am not saying you are... but your previous post sounds like you are ordering me to code this for you...

Just saying, be careful how you word things on these boards. Mis-communication can happen very easily.

If anybody has this supply/demand indicator, please email to me or post it.

Carl

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

The strategie in the first post is not profitable. It's an evidence:

1.3000 BUY(1.3000)+SELL(1.3000) opened (exactly at the same open price )

1.3010 BUY closed (+10 pips) but SELL =-10 pips total = - 2 spreads -> BUY(1.3010) opens + SELL(1.3010) opens total= - 2 spreads before opening the BUY+SELL at 1.3010

1.3020 BUY(1.3010) closed (+10 pips) and SELL (1.3000)= -20 pips and SELL(1.3010)=-10 pips total = +20 pips -30 pips - 4 spread before opening BUY+ SELL at 1.3020 ! total =-10 pips -4 spreads

if the ask is downward from 1.3010:

1.3000 SELL (1.3000)=0 pip + BUY(1.3010) =-10 pips + SELL(1.3010)= +10 pips before opening the BUY+SELL at 1.3000 total=10 pips (from the BUY(1.3000 closed at 1.3010)-4 spreads

the average gain is so = 0 pips - 4 spread !!!

Edited by klod