Super Profitable EA - Make 10% - 15% Daily

I agreed it will not work too well in trending market. only way I think can work is once you know which one is loss, then you double amount of winning trade side, then you might win 16 pips however, still, you might ended up loss again. Edited by mtuppers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot count how many times I have seen such

dreamers (or how should one call them ? ) over the years.

First trait:

Catch the attention of everybody.

[h=2]Super Profitable EA - Make 10% - 15% Daily[/h]

Next step:

Can somebody code an EA for free for me ?

Upps, for everybody, not only for me , of course.

Because my strategy is so good that it makes 10 % to 15 % daily and I cannot afford to pay a professional coder.

Very impressive strategy of course.

Hi,

I have a simple but super profitable system that I will like someone code into an EA for the benefit of all.

Elvis

And while an EA is being coded, the thread starter comes up with this:

Hi,

The Final EA Trading Logic

Here it is

So, what do we have now ?

The first logic which yields 10 - 15 % daily easily.

And now suddenly another strategy.

How much does this holy grail yield daily easily ?

And now look what the first strategy yields in reality:

I gen'ed up an EA with the Main buy/sell hedge logic.

It is a big loser every time.

crodzilla is well known for being a very very good coder, but look how the thread starter reacted on the debunking of his first super profitable strategy:

Hi crodzilla,

We are all here to learn and discover, so believing that something will fail before you even try it or test it is a Negative attitude especially when it is free and risk free via demo trading. Let's build it first then we can talk based on clear facts and not opinions.

Elvis

Isn´t this attitude of Elvis amazing ?

His attention is 100% on being "positive" and somehow

he missed that his request had been fulfilled already.

Wow.

And for the debunker he has esoteric or pseudo psychological "advice" about "negative attitude" .

Reality is always "negative" to such misled "positive thinkers". Because they are not able to face reality, they try to live in a fantasy version of their wish-reality.

crodzilla answered very politely and pointed out that seeing reality isn´t "negative" at all, but Elvis still doesn´t get the point, therefore he comes again with

Hi crodzilla,

Because you failed before is not enough reason to remain Negative.

At this point somebody should shout at Elvis like this:

"Hey Elvis. You have failed here, not crodzilla

You presented a trash strategy because you dreamed and fantasized that it is profitable, probably because you backtested it manually for 2 days.

You failed to understand that the EA had been coded already and proved that your strategy is trash.

So, you have failed but you don´t get it and therefore you think that you are - positive - while others who see reality and understand things are - negative - ."

But you come with something else, which belongs to the traits of such people like you:

Just code the Enhanced Logic I posted and lets test it

Elvis

You really don´t get it, but that is not important for you, right ?

Important is that you are "positive" and others who understand things better than you are "negative" and you are giving advice and demand things from them.

If they don´t obey, they must be "negative" in your eyes, right ?

Threads like this always end the same way:

The "positive" boss of all is proven to be wrong, his strategy is trash, but he got attention and insulted others and spread his message about "positive thinking".

So somehow it served a purpose, right ? [-O<

fxeasy5, yep... I've seen so many of these. And I have coded dozens of them. I have coded strategies for people who swear they have the "holy grail." Then when their EA fails to produce, they change the strategy... etc, etc... There is no convincing some people that there is no "holy grail." And another thing people just don't understand... if there is such a thing as a "holy grail..." it wouldn't be posted on this board. Sorry, won't happen.

Carl

MarketCycle-360.com

fxeasy5, yep... I've seen so many of these. And I have coded dozens of them. I have coded strategies for people who swear they have the "holy grail." Then when their EA fails to produce, they change the strategy... etc, etc... There is no convincing some people that there is no "holy grail." And another thing people just don't understand... if there is such a thing as a "holy grail..." it wouldn't be posted on this board. Sorry, won't happen.

Carl

'Aint no Holy Grail but if yez find an excellent Grid Trader trading one maybe two currencies on only the positive swap side of the trade be makin' sure you got like $10,000 or so to the 0.01 lot on the highest leverage. Your account wont be bombin' out and the rubber band always snaps back.

Done.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, by the way, it still makes me wonder why nobody did finish the Triad Formula EA? Its three strategies seemed interesting , they even sold the manual system for something like 2500 dollars back then. This would have been the one I'd liked to see being confirmed! Or was it just **** though?

• 1 year later...