Trading nifty option

niftymover

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dikha tera iq ........

pata nahi kaha se chale aate hai lu*d haath me lekar

kuch sharing nahi karna hai aur bas dusro ki marte raho.......

abhe holygrail yaha nahi milta hai ...... kahi aur ja kar dundh gadhe ke jamai.....ya to kuch share kar meri tarha ...

haha this just proves what i have been saying all along

The very first post of this thread has given the concept of stop loss. So if the owner is not able to update the thread it simply understood that the stop loss given above be obeyed. Moreover, any one who trade in option knows his/her limitations. Option traders are not the kids. If any one has any better method he or she can start their own thread and show their expertise instead of involving in leg pulling.

Dear Hello Boy

Please share your trades and your strategy please , just dont comment ,

Ok, seems there is some conflict of opinion.

The best way to resolve is this -

Lets assume for the time being that he is posting fictious trades and fictious profits/losses.

You also post paper trades, and lets see who trades better on paper.what say?

ok friends thread continue ..... me kisi ek chu**ye ke karan mere sare friends ko nirash nahi kar sakta ............ dont worry friend thread continue

current equity = 61804 - 2400 = 59404

friends please ignore previous topic i dont want to talk about that topic

concentrate on your trading .....kyu ke jab hathi chalta hai to hazar kutte uske piche bhonkte hai .......

Edited by niftymover

Buy nifty 6000 put cmp 75 target 10%

Entry Price is 75

as my strategy is over 85% accurate ..... and there is not perfect strategy for predict stoploss i will provide simple entry and exit members can put stoploss @ 20%

20% of 75 is 15. So stop loss should be 60

due to internet problem i was disconnected

close put @ 72 .....this msg is late due to internet problem cmp is 61

Then there is this ^

The very first post of this thread has given the concept of stop loss. So if the owner is not able to update the thread it simply understood that the stop loss given above be obeyed. Moreover, any one who trade in option knows his/her limitations. Option traders are not the kids. If any one has any better method he or she can start their own thread and show their expertise instead of involving in leg pulling.

Now do u understand what i'm saying. Its not about leg pulling or holy grail. Its about discrepancies and losses are adjusted every single time.

Entry Price is 75

20% of 75 is 15. So stop loss should be 60

Then there is this ^

Now do u understand what i'm saying. Its not about leg pulling or holy grail. Its about discrepancies and losses are adjusted every single time.

Dear Sir,

just let me explain my point with a simple example that I have shorted nifty at 6040.55 because MACD BAR was below 0, RSI was below 50 TRIX was below 0 and other indicators were also in sell mode and I placed SL at days high or if my PSAR will give exit I will exit. But if I see that my indicators are showing some reversal sign I may not wait for any indicators. Similarly I think that Niftymover have also devised his own system according to which he gives his trade. As far as net connection or electricity are concerned I am the greatest sufferer. As most of the time these things bluff me. Instead of searching for lacunae in other's post it will be better if we can help one another in development of some profitable strategy.

Yes Mr Niftymover,

Let the dogs bark. We can simply focus on trading. Let ***** focus on researching on your posts. Much Gracias Niftymover

ok friends thread continue ..... me kisi ek chu**ye ke karan mere sare friends ko nirash nahi kar sakta ............ dont worry friend thread continue

current equity = 61804 - 2400 = 59404

friends please ignore previous topic i dont want to talk about that topic

concentrate on your trading .....kyu ke jab hathi chalta hai to hazar kutte uske piche bhonkte hai .......

Edited by thankyou