Trading nifty option

niftymover

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The market was on rotation mode unable to break the IB twice to the lower side, but on third attempt it successfully broke down to lower side.The set up should have been on the third attempt closing below 6036 levels.Taking all the way to 6020 - 6018 levels.This is all based on price action and trend line studies, its that simple.Again when one is unsure which side market would break, its better to have the straddle instead of naked positions unless one is hedging.

By the way there is nothing wrong with losses, its a part of daily trading.Editing a post doesn't nullify the merit of the post, analysing is one thing and trading another thing, both are necessary for success.And add to it , simultaneously posting the trades realtime puts heavy demand on a trader if he is live, so typo errors are inevitable and one should not be rigid on that.

By the way niftymover, nice recovery you made of your CE losses..=D>

BUY NIFTY 6000 put cmp 60 target 10%

Last edited by niftymover; Today at 03:11 PM.

* The edit function is strong on this one *

Cheers

boss it was edited because i have clicked edit instade of quote reply ....... yaha logo ko me ch*t**a banane ka kaam nahi kar raha hu ...samaj lena

boss it was edited because i have clicked edit instade of quote reply ....... yaha logo ko me ch*t**a banane ka kaam nahi kar raha hu ...samaj lena

In the post after that also you haven't quoted anything either. So what were you quoting in the first place ? Also your daily P/L is manufactured where profits are exaggerated and losses are reduced by a certain margin. So go fool someone else and keep your attitude at your doorstep.

In the post after that also you haven't quoted anything either. So what were you quoting in the first place ? Also your daily P/L is manufactured where profits are exaggerated and losses are reduced by a certain margin. So go fool someone else and keep your attitude at your doorstep.

i have observed two things here..

first- people are obsessed to comment on each link and post

second-they are just Busy in criticizing others..

dear placebo...,

did anyone request you to follow niftymovers thread... its ones own wish.. there are many followers of niftymover here...

and we can see that with the scale of THANKS which he got...

if you dont like his post.. stay away...

coming to his attitude... when he has given many valuable shares to this forum.. obviously he must have that attitude..

where as you have done nothing to this forum except critising people here..

so STAY AWAY..!

NIFTYMOVER..,

Although i am not taking your calls... i regulary keep an update of your thread and posts.. i like your spirit..

go on..!

Nicely put, shithil, niftymover's contribution to the forum is commendable and can't refute it, can anyone?

Criticism should be constructive instead of nit picking, that shows ones attitude.

Yes there are people out there who only nag constantly and are irritating, after all its web, best to ignore them and move ahead.Once we do not react , they would vanish quickly.

Instead you could have done a straddle ?:-?

The problem with long straddle is that it must be taken only when one is sure about some violent move due to some news. Otherwise it is wise to go for short straddle. Short straddle woks nicely in first 15 days of a month. Moreover strategies do no yield the result as one can get but naked call/put.

dear placebo...,

did anyone request you to follow niftymovers thread... its ones own wish.. there are many followers of niftymover here...

coming to his attitude... when he has given many valuable shares to this forum.. obviously he must have that attitude..

so STAY AWAY..!

NIFTYMOVER..,

Although i am not taking your calls... i regulary keep an update of your thread and posts.. i like your spirit..

go on..!

Thanks shithil .... Yaar tumhara number mere purane cell me tha ..... And I lost it... Plz Muje pm kar dena..

dear placebo...,

so STAY AWAY..!

NIFTYMOVER..,

go on..!

I didn't mean to offend you in any way or form. And i respect your opinion but its an open public forum and i can write or say whatever I want with or without anyone's permission whether someone likes it or not. All i am doing is presenting certain things that look iffy. Now you can either choose to read my posts or ignore them.

Cheers

I didn't mean to offend you in any way or form. And i respect your opinion but its an open public forum and i can write or say whatever I want with or without anyone's permission whether someone likes it or not. All i am doing is presenting certain things that look iffy. Now you can either choose to read my posts or ignore them.

Cheers

its ok leave the topic .....